Remember me
Lost Password Register

July 4th weekend
06-28-2006, 12:49 AM,
July 4th weekend
I am going to Crosby. Just dont know which date. Maybe you folks could help me choose!. When is anybody going??
06-28-2006, 01:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-29-2006, 09:43 PM by MAXFACTOR.)
Re: July 4th weekend
WTDRM  (Chuck)  ,  I sat with you for 3 hours at the Narrows.  I bought you a drink or 2...or so..   you never mentioned you were diving 7 4 -06.....   whats up with that... >Sad

also,  I can't dive anyway,  I am going to VEGAS, and I hope to dive there BY MYSELF.         ..........  at the  big water hole there. >Big Grin Tongue 8) Big Grin Tongue

We will be diving through the best DAMM DIVE SHOP in Nevada.
Thanks to CHuck Northrup @ GUDC for the referral.

Dairy Queen..... may want to dive with  you...   By the way... I thought it was very funny  when you said  DQ has 10 dives in her career, and you did that many last weekend.  ;D    JUST FUNNIN WITH YOU DQ.....  
BUT... when you get a chance  ... can I have a Blizzard Special. Wink
I heard.....  well never mind what I heard.

CHUCK... don't forget to buy some new FINS.....  as you lost them at Wazee.......   a good buddy dive partner would have covered your butt on that issue.  (As I have in the past.)   Remember,  losing your truck.   No you don't do you.  I had to find it for you and turn the ignition off.     ;D ;D ;D

MaxFACTOR

06-28-2006, 07:46 AM,
Boy are you full of it this morning. I didnt tell you because I knew you were in Vegas.
I already boought new fins. Boy did that hurt.
DQ pay no attn to Him he knows not what he does.
Max, As far as my truck, ???when was that. I have heard it said you couldnt find yor A_ _ with both hands.
06-28-2006, 09:05 AM,
WTF?  Sober up!  ;D

And July 4th is not a weekend, it's a Tuesday.   Wink

Where do you plan to dive?  And when?  I'd like to hit Wazee Monday if I can... have some business down under...

Crosby sounds fun... haven't been there yet this year...
'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy
06-28-2006, 11:39 AM,
Ya but for me its a weekend. I took monday off.
Therefore, 4thn of July weekend.
06-28-2006, 11:56 AM,
HooHah!
'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy
06-28-2006, 02:41 PM,
I'll be driving down on Friday the 30th and will hang out until early on the 5th.  I believe Tim will be there as well.
06-28-2006, 03:49 PM,
I'll be availible Mon & Tues, all day each day.
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.<br />Blood makes the grass grow, kill, kill, kill!
06-28-2006, 06:18 PM,
Yep I will be up there.  I'm leaving friday morningish coming home tuesday night.  Staying at portsmouth cmpground.  White Grand Prix as always.
Tim
06-30-2006, 11:05 AM,
Haven't been to Portsmouth in a while, is it still first come first serve or have they started taking reservations?