Remember me
Lost Password Register

There are some E divers here
06-30-2006, 05:31 PM,
There are some E divers here
People who have more posts then logged dives. This kind of sucks because even though everyone has an opinion educated opinions are worth much more.
06-30-2006, 07:40 PM,
Re: There are some E divers here
I laughed very hard when I read this post.  I agree.  But  at the risk of being controversial can you identify those parties.

But before you do...  Let me just say that I do appreciate all of the enthusiam some of those parties contribute to this forum.

what else would I be doing at 12 am  when  I get a chance to read some of the comments.

maxfactor.
07-01-2006, 09:14 AM,
149 posts, kind of a super user, but can they dive..........................
07-01-2006, 01:23 PM,
take up freediving and add to your number of dives quickly.... get those dive numbers way up over your post numbers.  Speaking of freediving... (and hijacking the thread a bit) we're having our annual Freedive Apalooza at Wazee the weekend of whatever the 16th of July lands on...  maybe see some of you at wazee that weekend.  Lots of members on the board I have yet to meet and am looking forward to sometime meeting you.
Cold and dark down there huh?
07-01-2006, 08:46 PM,
Looks like you might need a few more weekends at crosby joe, your in danger of overposting.... :Smile Hit me up.. we need to go out for a few dives soon..... 8)
07-01-2006, 09:52 PM,
Lets see , My dives should be catching up to my posts on here...Truly !!!

Jean
Fort White , Florida

P.S.  Less than 200 dives to go and I'll past my posts ...  :o
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
07-02-2006, 12:54 AM,
piece of cake for you Jean, eh?
Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?
07-24-2006, 05:49 PM,
pseudo-cousteau's
One of the negatives about forums is there is no real way to tell how educated they are by reading their profiles or counting their dives.  Perhaps a better way of judging who is worthy of respect is by actually reading what they have to say and judging for yourself based off of reasoning... rather than judging by how many dives they (claim to) have or certifications.

I've known quite a few divers with way more dives than I that couldn't find their way out of a paper bag... but get profound respect because they have lots of certifications or # of dives.

/shrug
07-24-2006, 07:24 PM,
Best not judge someone until you can actually see them underwater.  Only then can you make a fair opinion on whether or not he/she is someone that you would respect and/or feel comfortable doing a dive with.  I've had my share of diving with divers with excellent skills and safe dive practices and those that have had poor dive skills and complete disregard for their buddies.
07-24-2006, 07:31 PM,
Sorry I stirred up the silt for you back in April Lonnie.  It was only my third OW dive.  I'm trying to get in more dives and get better at not stirring it up! ;D  By the end of summer....I still won't have as many dives as posts though!  But since this weekend, I'm up to #15!  Drat, now I have to do two more dives to make up for another post!
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!