Remember me
Lost Password Register

Coffee Club
07-18-2006, 06:53 AM,
Coffee Club
Good Morning,
How about meeting in crosby at the holiday station at 9:00 on sunday 7/30/06. Bring dive gear. If earlier 8:00 at the heartland cafe. Rain or shine or heat.
grumpie.........
07-18-2006, 09:39 AM,
Re: Coffee Club
I think that can work for me!  I was planning to be north that weekend anyway, so it should be easy to head over to Crosby.

Jon
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
07-18-2006, 09:35 PM,
Yeah, I'll set my alarm just like on a workday!!  See Ya'll there!  Or maybe I'll go up the night before and camp?!?!  Still making up my ....  What's left of my mind!
Later Guys!
LW
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
07-18-2006, 09:51 PM,
I believe that will work for me as well Grumpie, 
I have to check on a possible conflict.  but  I think it's do able.

Thanks again for your interest in .... our  interest,  just wish we could  get more people interested in free training, and growing experience's  in our  continuing effort to always learn something about diving,  and increasing our subconscious and conscious motor skills in dealing with stressful situations.

maxfactor
07-31-2006, 08:13 AM,
Grumpie,  Mike,  DQ,  Dan, and Tullibee....  thanks for making the training exercise go so well.  That was a bunch of fun, and I am sure we all either refined skills, or learned new ones during the dives.

I will look forward to the Lake Superior  trip in Sept.  and will also look forward to working on the forensic underwater program / training,  and oh yes..  building the rock garden.

I would also want to encourage any other divers to come along on some of these fun training exercises.  Learn from people with over 30 years of public safety diving from various County Search and Recovery Divers. 

The cost is a cup of coffee and some time.  The training........ PRICELESS..  and who knows ...... it may just make you a better diver, and save someone elses life much less, possibly your own.

KEEP TRAINING.....  Get into your local dive shop and get some more classes.   

maxfactor

07-31-2006, 12:35 PM,
Posted 4 of the better pics to my gallery.  shots of the gang practicing with lift bags on a big steam valve... (if links don't work, just go to my gallery!)

Thanks to all involved for making it such a fun day.

Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!