Remember me
Lost Password Register

cdnn
08-08-2006, 08:00 PM,
cdnn

Back in the spring, I think, someone had mentioned something about an article at cdnn, and I had replied something about cdnn not being the greatest place to get factual information. I can't really remember what it was about , but I was dinging around today and came across this, , and thought some of you would be interested.
08-08-2006, 09:14 PM,
Re: cdnn
magelk,

I do recall your comments.  It was me who posted a  thang  about  some thang....  but the site you posted to have us look at again,  was and has been the same site for over a year.

nothing is updated on it.  if you recall it was about companies using others photo's....violating copy right laws. etc.

You'll notice that there is NO DATE ON ANY OF THE POSTS... I seem to recall that the same  things just keeps getting circulated.  BUT..... thanks again for the update.

YOU BEEN DIVING LATELY,    if not,  call GUDC soon theres always someone willing to drive and buddy up.    The guys are diving somewhere everyweekend.  I don't work there but,  I sure enjoy diving. 

Take care,

MAXFACTOR
08-09-2006, 08:47 AM,
maxfactor,

why are you beeing so defensive?  He only posted a link.
08-09-2006, 09:04 AM,
I don't think he was really being defensive but rather just pointing out that the story in the link was not recent.  It's been around for some time and been discussed before.
08-09-2006, 03:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-09-2006, 03:13 PM by MAXFACTOR.)
Lonnie,    thanks for interceding.  You are correct.   

A Diver,    watz up with DAT.....     I was merely confessing that when Magelk mentioned "someone posted"  and I accepted credit/ critisim   for   linking to  CDNN for  an article on PADI,  when  Magelk   said  he didn't put much stock in CDNN   as they were known for ripping off  others copyrighted photos.

I can't seen how a reasonable person could possibly conclude by my previous response... that I was being defensive.  I am the least defensive person you will ever meet.  NOTHING BOTHERS ME, 

well.  the garbage at Crosby and idiots and dumb statements bother me, along with all the other poop in the world that reasonable people would agree on.  BUT THAT's it.   See..... I really am not defensive.    I am so not defensive, that I will buy you a pop, or beverage of your choice if we ever meet.   

Last but not least,  I respect  Magelk, as the post's that have been posted by Magelk, have been intelligent and thought provoking, which I might add is in part the very essence of this forum.  Keep up the good work though.  I will look forward to buying you that beverage, and meeting you at a dive site sometime.

MAXFACTOR
08-09-2006, 07:15 PM,
How dare you accuse me of being intelligent!! ;D

That was the first I've seen of that website, never looked before. sorry if it's the same old crap.

And I'll take you up on the beverage some time.