Remember me
Lost Password Register

River Diving
08-27-2006, 06:21 PM,
River Diving
Good evening,
The city of St Paul has closed the Hidden Falls Park to scuba diving. The only reason that I can think of, is because of the diving accident there two years ago.
grumpie......
08-27-2006, 10:24 PM,
Re: River Diving
Does this mean we're off for Sept?  Please Let me know ASAP so I can notify the Sheriffs dept and schedule something else.  Thanks, J.
08-28-2006, 12:39 PM,
Good Afternoon, No problem, I think that maybe we know the right people, they will be there too.
grumpie.......
08-29-2006, 12:33 PM,
So when should we expect to get really dirty?  Or to put it another way, What's the date and time on that dive?
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
08-29-2006, 03:42 PM,
Grumpie might have something else planned for everyone else but he expects the Sherburne team to be there at 0800 on the 9th of Sept.  We're used to dirt dives so the water level doesn't concern us much.  It'll be nice to see all those divers there.
08-29-2006, 04:11 PM,
Good Afternoon,  If you guys will bring along some hot dogs and pop. I'm bringing ice,water, pop, potato chips,
ketcup, pickles, grill and such. Bruce is going to cook for us. I would like to do some class room at lunch time.  Steve is bringing a table and a stove, bring some lawn chairs with your name on them. I hate it when I go home with more chairs than I came with.
grumpie........
08-29-2006, 04:47 PM,
We'll make sure we bring plenty of chairs and food.  We're all looking forward to training with you guys.  Thanks again.
09-11-2006, 02:39 PM,
Good Evening,
The chairs came out OK, but I have a spare crescent wrench.
We had a short meeting after lunch and the guys were all very impressed with your people, you have a very nice bunch of people.
I have to meet with Jill the paper queen to night and finish the paper work.
grumpie........
09-11-2006, 04:31 PM,
So anyone can join this class?  I've always wanted to dive one of these rivers.