Remember me
Lost Password Register

DEMA 2006
09-14-2006, 04:49 PM,
Re: DEMA 2006
A very humorous read,.. this post...with or without the pain meds.....
D.E.M.A.......Diving  Equipment induced Masterbation Agency...... >Big Grin

Easy on the FORD thing........Some of us with Big Ass FORDS dont take it lightly >Sad

God Bless Minnesota Girls...........you have to figure you need a good women that gets right to the point and with all of the cold water, snow and ice diving that happens around these parts....there arent too many of us that have much of a shaft anyways........

regarding the beer...i would be far too happy to buy any one you a beer....when i get the opportunity to finally meet some of you.....maybe next year...........

Safe Diving and happy joke making

Oops Did I really say that?????
09-14-2006, 09:40 PM,
DiveCapt DEAN....    I know of about 50 people who will take you up on your beer offer.  Lets get together real soon..

TallPineSCUBA..  Hi Rick,  I dive a wreck down in Vero, about 30 minutes from Melbourne.  I will give you a call ahead of time.
Sorry I missed your calls.  Had some complications on project,  will advise you. 

DEMA  should be great this year.  I heard 3 manufacturers are unleashing some cool gadgets.

maxfactor  joe
09-14-2006, 09:43 PM,
[quote='M.Chambers-Crowe link' pid='3414' dateline='1158169725']
Yeah Shooter.... I 'suppoze they do.

Lucky for you though,
Minnesota Girls
Get Right to
the
Point.

-------- >Big Grin<----------

Only 24 posts since february??????you are far too whitty for us not to hear more from you..please find a way to express yourself more often.. Wink

[/quote]
09-14-2006, 09:55 PM,
Captain & Tenielle
  Witty Yes. a Minnesota Girl? Hell No.
A Michigan Girl with 5 Great Lakes all the way around...

You do know what they say about Michigan Divers dont you?  especially the blond ones....
09-14-2006, 10:07 PM,
They can spell better than MN boys?... Wink.....My Michigan Girl was a brunette.. :-\..If you are from the Detroit area, i have heard something along the lines of " They scrog like Canadiens"..but thats just plain rude of me......... :-X

I am dying to find out what they say
09-15-2006, 01:01 AM,

I actually figured i would leave the above quote alone as i thought it to be too easy......im thinking something pertaining to moisture... >Big Grin
09-18-2006, 11:50 AM,

I actually figured i would leave the above quote alone as i thought it to be too easy......im thinking something pertaining to moisture... >Big Grin
[/quote]
you may like it wet, but I bet it's not as good as your first airgasem  >Big Grin
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !
09-23-2006, 09:47 PM,
Hey MouseBoy! (aka mnponddiver)

I cannot believe I missed this post of yours from the nineteenth!

James...
      Nothing can compare to the way you handled my drysuit zippers!

[move] Smile Wink Big Grin ;D >Sad Sad :o 8) :Smile Tongue :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( >Big Grin Tongue :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'([/move]
                    cheers~

signed,
  Pepper

PS
I'm betting if you checked, you might find there's an "O" missing in that airgasom of yours babe!
               And god knows how important  that "Oh" can be...