Remember me
Lost Password Register

Begining Rebreather Diver
10-01-2006, 05:09 PM,
Re: Begining Rebreather Diver
I understand now Bob, thanks. I saw the new electronics for the Insp. this weekend. The look really neat. Maybe I will get that Chance to paint a shellback Pink.
10-01-2006, 05:55 PM,
I'm not going to lie...that would be pretty cool to see an Inspiration pink.

Hey Chuck, when are you going to stop back at the shop?  I'm interested in these here Dolphins and you seem like the guy to talk to.
10-02-2006, 11:59 AM,
Josh - before you go through the expenses of training and a rebreather, you might want to try a rebreather snorkle - and I just happen to have one for sale... cheap!   ;D

'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy
10-02-2006, 01:29 PM,
Please send picture
10-02-2006, 08:39 PM,
hmmmm....sorry, I'm not familiar with a "rebreather snorkle."  I'm sure I might be interested, I just need details on it.

10-02-2006, 08:52 PM,
Never mind, I found a picture of one on google.  Yes, those seem very interesting; I'm very involved in the freediving world so I wonder how effective those things would be.  However, from the looks of it, I would not ever take that thing deep because of the possible CO2 poisoning that is so common in freediving. 

Very interesting though...

Message me your offer perhaps?  I may except, only if we do not sell one, or a type of one at the shop.

Thanks