Remember me
Lost Password Register

Most Memorable Dive(s)?
09-27-2006, 03:29 PM,
Most Memorable Dive(s)?
As the subject sez: what is/are your most memorable dive(s)?  Please share!
'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy
09-27-2006, 05:44 PM,
Re: Most Memorable Dive(s)?
For me probably my dives in the Bahamas...my first and only tropical dives and in Lake Michigan diving the Willy, Milwaukee Car Ferry and Dredge wrecks.
09-27-2006, 07:38 PM,
Carl D. Bradley
09-28-2006, 07:50 AM,
The Duane is one and the other is the Emperor Stern.
09-28-2006, 01:19 PM,
Good Afternoon, Mine was going diving with youngest daughter at the age of 14 years doing her check outs.
later following a nurse shark around in 90 feet of water and taking her picture.
I was very happy with her skills.
No I was not her instructor, just a very proud Dad
grumpie......
09-28-2006, 04:30 PM,
Drift diving the Rainbow River in Northern Florida
In Life, You Either Do or You Don't. I Did! - (Wallace the Pit Bull 4/3/02-8/23/13)
09-28-2006, 07:30 PM,
For me it would have be the Emperor stern and going inside the America.  Since getting certified in May, the trip to Isle Royale earlier this month was such a treat and I will remember those dives for a very long time.
09-28-2006, 08:01 PM,
My first ever cave dive, during my intro to cave dive class.  Awe...complete and utter awe.  I've always held an awe for the underwater world - some childlike fascination with simply being underwater - and the caves were like a lens that focused that awe into a bright point for me.  I fell in love in an instant.

I was at Ginnie, and was following my instructor through the devils ear entrance.  We got into the cave and my mind just popped.  So very cool.

Everyone spends the first nine months of their life in water - the lucky ones make frequent return visits.
09-28-2006, 08:14 PM,
I would have to say diving off the Nautilus Explorer in British Columbia, from Browning Wall al the way up past Tremble Island where the currents meet and can leave a 10 foot plus wall of water. Cold water diving but it puts the Caribean to shame
09-29-2006, 01:21 PM,
Come on... try being a little more poetic... like...

'... and then the hammerhead ate Jimmy, and I never liked him...'

or

'... I was soooo narked... what ship did we just dive...'

;D
'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy