Remember me
Lost Password Register

Any Shops doing an Earth Day Clean up
04-03-2007, 10:21 AM,
Any Shops doing an Earth Day Clean up
Does any one know of any shops doing earth day clean up dives, i know innerspace in duluth used to dont know if they still do or not?
04-03-2007, 12:56 PM,
Re: Any Shops doing an Earth Day Clean up
The Prior Lake Clean-Up Dive is Saturday June 2nd, 2007

The Lake Minnetonka Clean-Up Event June 17th, 2007

04-03-2007, 01:08 PM,
Air Down There SCUBA is sponsoring a clean up dive for mnscuba.com members on May 12th at White Bear Lake.
04-04-2007, 12:50 PM,
Underwater Sports Adventure (UWSAI) has a date of May 12th for the Stearns county Quarry Park cleanup.  THere website is   You'll need tickets so contact the shop.
04-04-2007, 03:29 PM,
Can you offer any detail about the site. I'm not from St Cloud but as you have a quary you must be fun people.

Is this one of the new swim holes?

Is camping available?
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
04-04-2007, 03:42 PM,
Check this thread.  A few of us did a couple dives there last fall. 

04-05-2007, 01:00 PM,
Thanks Lonnie for posting info on the site before I could reply.  I have not personally dove the quarry's.  But I do no that Lisa and Ed at Underwater Sports Adventures in St. Cloud do alot of training out there.  Give the shop a call to get details on there plans.  There good people up there and very willing to help.  Here's the info from there web site:

Underwater Sports Adventure - 556 25th Avenue North - St. Cloud, MN 56303 - 320-251-8967 - Store Hours M-F 10-6, Sat. 9-4

04-05-2007, 05:16 PM,
So no ticky to diving or can I pay $10 at the door? I'd like to dive it this summer and a clean up sound like a good reason but I'm having a hard time committing to it.

Is there a limited number of tickets? Can I get one the week or two before?
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
04-06-2007, 09:04 AM,
Arcflash-

see this post: 

Also, just give them a call. Let us know what you find. 

04-06-2007, 11:09 PM,

Hi!  We do an annual clean-up dive, but not in April.  There's still too much winter lingering around here for most divers.  Wink  

I realize that this is a bit before our clean-up, but if you would like to participate in our Splash for Trash, the 2007 cleanup will be held Saturday, September 15.  Our clean-up is in conjunction with the Great Lakes Aquarium and the Ocean Conservancy. 

As always, air-fills, tank use, and gear is available at no charge for this event, and we'll have a cook-out afterwards.  As September approaches, I'll post a reminder on mnscuba.

Happy Diving!