Remember me
Lost Password Register

Must... get... wet....
10-14-2002, 03:10 PM,
Must... get... wet....

I wasn't in the water this weekend for the first time since early May. I'm already experiencing withdrawal symptoms. I need a cure. Maybe I need to buy something.... I can't bear the thought of packing my equipment up for the winter.

Hello, my name is Jason.
--Jason
10-14-2002, 06:04 PM,
Re:Must... get... wet....
I'm with you man. I haven't dove since we were up at Ore Be Gone the last Sunday of September. It's pretty cold out now and without a drysuit it's kinda lookin' like it's time to pack it up for the winter. :'(
10-14-2002, 09:00 PM,
So now you know how I felt when I asked for those diving stories awhile back....

If all works out I've got one day of work tomorrow and then I'm off to the lake cabin to do some remodeling... and some diving!!! I deserve a reward for sitting in the tractor for all these weeks. I wonder how cold the water is from these freezing temps we've had. Tough.. it'll be a good test for the 5mil suit. Oh yes... and I just finished booking with mlt for a mexican vacation... that'll be a good test for the new 1.5mm suit! Warm water here I come!!! ;D ;D ;D

Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?
10-14-2002, 10:26 PM,
Hey, comon, you guys...Where is your sense of adventure???
Should we not dive till the ice forms on our favorite dive spots???
And should we not consider taking an ice diving class???

AHEM!!!!!

Thanks...Jean ;D
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
10-15-2002, 01:45 AM,
Hi and welcome to this meeting of Aquaholics Unanamous. We meet with the understanding that Scubadiving is the most highly adictive of all recreational activities. It has been over a month since I have submerged and I am going through serious withdrawls.

Keep coming back, there's hope for us all.
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

Tom
10-15-2002, 08:35 AM,
Come out and carve a pumpkin on Saturday at Lake Harriet.
Just what you need. Put a knife in your hand with the withdrawl shakes etc....

And I beg your pardon, who is addicted to diving???
(Does this mean no more diving in my bath tub...)

Thanks..Jean Wink

How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH