Remember me
Lost Password Register

Damn Yankee Spearfishing tour
06-17-2008, 08:53 AM,
Re: Damn Yankee Spearfishing tour
I'm in for a Crosby dive.

Spearing is starting to feel a lot like Mountaineering, It's better the farther from the last trip you are.
If the opportunity comes up again and you need one more, put me in the comfirmed column.

Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
06-17-2008, 03:54 PM,
I checked with mrs shooter and we are planning on being there (crosby) this weekend. The nitrox camper is still at deer camp. Looks like we will be tenting it Sad. We will probably be cammped on hunnington somewhere. Follow the grilled grouper and snapper smell ;D

Roger that on the confirmation  8)
06-18-2008, 09:27 PM,
Already my freezer seems low on fish!  Damn Yankee 2 name the date.  I will swim to the middle grounds if I have to but prefer to be on the boat.  I'm hooked!!!!!!
Let me know how much for the DVD and I'll get you a check. 
07-08-2008, 08:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-08-2008, 12:39 PM by tullibee.)
I'm not even officially a spearfisher yet, but even I know you were referring to not letting sharks (greysuits) steal your catch (tax) and that you'd rather fend them off with the point or a spear!

Sounds to me like the ex is grasping at whatever she can to try to bend reality to fit her imagination!  (if she's on medications, it might be time for her doctor to monitor/evaluate her dosages! that's pretty far-fetched to stretch your comment to hiding income and tax evasion - get a grip already!)
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
07-08-2008, 09:35 AM,
I'm reasonably certain that Ben also referred to sharks as the tax man. You going to earn fish in his water he want a cut (aka tax). Feeding sharks teaches them you are food or a food suppler so you must defend your fish or he'll learn to eat you as well.

It has nothing to do with income tax!

Steve
07-09-2008, 07:16 AM,
Heck Shooter you don't need just us ta justify your reference....It should be OBVIOUS to any idiot that someone who does not get the reference to a shark as the guy in the grey suit and the taxman has a PERSONAL AX to grind and is very deliberately taking a common reference and using it to try and manipulate the legal system for their own ends.  I'd have to say you're indeed fortunate that you did not admit to making a mountain out of a molehill.  If you had done that you might be accused of owning a MOUNTAIN. 

Just on the off chance someone in the court system may actually not get your reference to a shark (and to reassure you ,I really don't think thats likely)  just ask them to seach the internet for references by spearfishermen for the taxman...there are lots and lots of them!!
HERE ARE JUST A COUPLE - -  check these out

07-09-2008, 08:04 AM,
Does anyone 'pay the tax man'? I pay the Internal Revenue Service and IRS Agents. Who are these 'tax men'? I paid a taxidermist once, is he a tax man?

07-09-2008, 08:14 AM,
Thanks for the clarification guys. I am glad this will be over soon. Just another of the many examples she takes something out of context and tries to manipulate it to her advantage. Maybe she will go away now. When this is over I will need to visit the taxman >Big Grin. It will be a sorry day for him ;D .  I will ride him like a reef donkey.  (No, there aren't really donkeys on the reef :Smile ;D)
Mnscuba will now forever be in the legal archives of isanti county  ;D
08-07-2008, 08:35 AM,

New unseen videos of our trip mixed with other diving.  Summertime 2008