05-15-2008, 08:06 AM,
Re: Damn Yankee Spearfishing tour

LMAO... Love the way you phrased that.  Nice. Smile
--Jason
05-15-2008, 09:53 PM,

LMAO... Love the way you phrased that.  Nice. Smile
[/quote]

I think a lot more people need to feel that....If you want to eat, you have to be ready and willing to make the kill and cook it yourself!  Man vs. Wild and Survivor shows some of that, but it's not really doing it for yourself!

Yes, rabbit really does taste like chicken, only better!
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
05-17-2008, 11:01 AM,
we forgot something this morning - the cooler with the salmon!  Nate was going to put it in the freezer and you guys can get some from him whenever...  (I plan to get my cooler back from him AFTER you guys get back - that way it can have a package of grouper in it when I get it back!)

have a nice weekend!
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
05-17-2008, 04:13 PM,
Tullibee,
The salmon sounds great....remember that next time you should plan on coming!! 

Shooter,
GREAT BRIEFING!!  We really appreciated you having all the guns/spears/stringers/knives and other equipment there for us to play with. The extra large charts to show us where we were going were extraordinary.  The video was awesome.  We're all pumped now!!!
The countdown has REALLY begun. 
Where I come from we count the days off on the calendar (today never counts), and the day we leave is referred to as a "wake-up."  As I see it we're down to 4 days and a wake-up!!!!

05-19-2008, 02:39 PM,

??? what cooler, salmon ! ?  ???  Are you narced?  >Big Grin  ;D ;D  what you talkin bout willis?
05-19-2008, 02:44 PM,

1 day and a wake up for me!  Just got the forecast, looks good for Fri & Sat,  Sun ytd
05-19-2008, 03:42 PM,

??? what cooler, salmon ! ?  ???  Are you narced?  >Big Grin  ;D ;D  what you talkin bout willis?
[/quote]

don't be greedy - I'm sure I can get more to share this summer!  Big Grin

hope you guys have an absolute blast!
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
05-19-2008, 06:06 PM,
No problem on the Fin keepers - Just talked to Lee at Smith Diving He has what we want will hold it for pick up  ;D  ;D

Well I'm in the nervous phase for the trip  :Smile wondering what I forgot to pack / what I should have packed / What I didn't pack... :Smile :Smile :Smile.

But...I'm REALLLY EXCITED bout seein da fishies  ;D  ;D  ;D

I found a link on youtube that has some of the fishies swimmin  Big Grin

I'm PUMPED!!!!  Big Grin ;D Big Grin ;D Big Grin ;D
05-20-2008, 07:06 AM,

We will most likely see sharks.  I certainly hope we do not see that many at one time, especially seeing on how we will be carrying the chum bucket.  Usually when we dive and spear out there, we don't use a lot of chum.  We should have multiple targets.  Unfortunately, we might also have multiple bogeys.  If you guys want to do a dive with the sharks,  I'm sure we can arrange that.  I'll ride shotgun. ;D
got a call at 7 a.m. from Mr. Fishkilla, the weather forecast keeps improving.  Looks like it will be as calm as  a pond. 8) 8) 8).  Now It's only a wake-up ;D
05-21-2008, 06:13 AM,
I REALLY like the idea of calm  ;D  ;D.

Otherwise instead of carrying the chum bucket....I'll be the chum bucket  Tongue

I'll give ya a call after work tonite, and we'll see ya tomorrow in FLORIDA  8)