Boy!!! Isnt it great to be around the board without Mr GreyHair around
He He He

For those of you who dont know who he is

YOUR LUCKY
10-18-2006, 09:44 PM,
Mr GreyHair around...

My Dear Redheadturtleneck boy...

His hair is silver-white, not gray...
  and why must you start throwing sand again when all is starting to finally settle down again in here?!

And whats even scarier is if I tell you to put down the spear gun toys, Shooter may just have to come back on and start talking in great detail the physiology surrounding his little toy guns...

Is that what you really want?  Be nice Play nice.

-signed Pep.
10-18-2006, 09:49 PM,
Re: Boy!!! Isnt it great to be around the board without Mr GreyHair around
Boy, leave it to a gal to criticize color.

I am a black and white kind of guy.
Now if there were a grey area ir would be.....
MGH
Besides I'm not knocking it, I think it looks distinguished
as opposed to ex---tinguished.
10-18-2006, 09:53 PM,

Giggle. Good answer Chuck.

So color me Blond...but what is MGH?
Hopefully another new store has opened up for me in Maple Grove!!!!    Big Grin
10-18-2006, 10:00 PM,
Maybe "Maple Grove Holding Under Dive Center"
10-19-2006, 11:26 AM,
I would say as far as MGH there is no grey area there.  It's black and white to me. 

And yes, Michelle, you are having a blonde moment!  You made me smile  Big Grin 

But Chuck, that was a sexist thing to say....
10-19-2006, 01:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-19-2006, 02:34 PM by Shooter.)
Re: Mr GreyHair around...

If you are going to judge a man by the size of his gun, shouldn't you have at least seen his gun in action and maybe tasted the fruits of his labor ??? ??? ??? ?   I forgot, you have tasted :o , were you going to post those pics? but here is a picture of my gun, notice how clean, polished, and sparkling it is. It has been my exp. that maintaining ones gun in this manner greatly increases ones chance in attracting and bagging the desired game that I pursue Tongue

Chuck,

:-*Why don't you 2 kiss and make up? :-* :-* :-*

Attached Files
.jpg   Grouper Getter.jpg (Size: 50.46 KB / Downloads: 162)
.jpg_thumb   Grouper Getter.jpg_thumb (Size: 24.52 KB / Downloads: 0)
10-19-2006, 04:19 PM,
Oh Shooter... a few things here...

Tongue

First of all I have tasted the fruits of your labor and as yummy as your fruits are, they still required a little more tartar sauce than lime juice.

Nonetheless, I did eat the most out of ten people
so clearly you have my FDA seal of approval.

While yes I do not know the size of your gun,
(and  we'll just call that Trudy's territory and leave it at that)
I am disappointed to think (this time)
that you did not expound upon your toys in greater detail. A picture is worth a thousand words, but I do recall something like this from your last post:

Actually I spend the most time playing with my shaft   in fl , a close second would be in tx

In MN, I don't get to use it for what it is intended for .
If it has been awhile since have used it ,I have been known to take it out and polish it   and lubricate it  . You know how hard salt water can be on your equipment.

So when you get a chance Shooter,
feel free to elaborate more as I know how much this on-board boy's club loves to spear things.

In closing, I would just like some clarification here.
Is wtdrm suppose to be kissing up to me or is wtdrm
suppose to be kissing up to Maxfactor?
Last I checked the score, the guy with the gorgeous hair was taking in more scuds than me,
so If they do kiss and make up...this I gotta see! ! !

Happy Hunting Shootster~

Kissey, kissey Divemasters~

I'd learn under
either of you...
any 'ol day. 
HA!
8)

10-19-2006, 05:10 PM,
Are you guys ever gonna start talking SCUBA DIVING,  thats what this board is supposed to be about. 

Oh,  and by the way,  it is silver, and I just had it all shaved off.  I now look like Shanea O'Connor,  AKA  Q.ball.

I hope all of you guys and gals had some fun.  Now, I have to go polish ......my head.  Suddently its colder outside.

maxfactor
10-19-2006, 05:37 PM,
Are you guys ever gonna start talking SCUBA DIVING, No probably not. What exactly is scuba diving?  thats what this board is supposed to be about. ...and you're point would be?

Oh,  and by the way,  it is silver, and I just had it all shaved off. Silver? He who drives a jag...one would think that you would maybe describe it as platinum or titanium? I now look like Shanea O'Connor,  AKA   Q.ball.Getting ready for the GUDC Halloween party a little early perhaps?

I hope all of you guys and gals had some fun. com 'on dadddddd...wtdrm started it....  Now, I have to go polish ......my head. ( You're picking up Shooters bad habits...aren't you?)   Suddenly its colder outside. once again... and your point would be?!

maxamillionfactor  we're glad youre back on.