Remember me
Lost Password Register

Dive Into the Past - 2007
11-08-2006, 04:39 PM,
Dive Into the Past - 2007
Mark your calendars for the Dive Into the Past 2007.  It takes place in Moundsview, MN, on February 17th.

Here's the link:

;D
'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy
11-08-2006, 04:48 PM,
Re: Dive Into the Past - 2007
Interesting, I might try to make my way over there.
11-12-2006, 02:29 PM,
GLSPS Annual General Membership Meeting
Attention all GLSPS Members and Future Members:

Come and join us at our annual general membership meeting.  All members or prospective members are invited.  Give us your input on the direction of the society or just get to know the other members.  Ken Merryman will show video of newly discovered shipwrecks.  (This is for those of you that didn't get to see the presentation at the Gales of November).

The annual meeting of will be held:

Date: Tuesday November 21, 2006

Time: 6:45 PM. to 8:45 PM

410 Mississippi St

Fridley, MN

HOW TO GET THERE

Take the University Exit from I694 and go north on University to the stop light on Mississippi St. Turn right on Mississippi St. Go one block and you are there. Please be on time.  We have to clean up and be out of the library by 9:00 PM.

Agenda:          The Year in Review

Installation of new Board Members

Goals & Plans for the coming year (Discussion)

Guest Speaker Ken Merryman

Our Guest Speaker: Ken Merryman will present “2006 - Four Virgin Shipwrecks and One New Discovery on Lake Superior”.

Need more information about the GLSPS, (Great Lakes Shipwreck Presentation)? Please log onto our website at, , or feel free to contact any of the Board Members.  There contact information is under "MEMBERSHIP" on the front page of the GLSPS website.

Please do not forget about our up-coming "Dive Into The Past Shipwreck Show" Saturday February 17 2007.

Thank you for your support!

PJK

Safe Diving<br />PJK
11-19-2006, 10:19 PM,
Re: Dive Into the Past - 2007

Get your Dive Into the Past Show Tickets at Air Down There SCUBA!!!  Stop by or call to reserve yours now.  $12 in advance or $15 at the door.  651-482-0977
Scott Wemyss<br />Air Down There SCUBA <br />9 East Little Canada Road<br />Little Canada, MN 55117<br />(651) 482-0977<br />www.airdownthere.com<br />airdownthere@msn.com