Remember me
Lost Password Register

OSHA A small town in wisc.
12-03-2006, 08:27 PM,
OSHA A small town in wisc.
Max. you should really try reading sections 29cfr 1910.401.5b. -9. c.  appendix c: through 2.
Its very good reading. OSHA does not make the rules, but it does give you guide lines. All the dive teams I know about have Mission statements and  policies in place that far exceed that of OSHA and the ADC.
grumpie........
12-03-2006, 08:32 PM,
Re: OSHA A small town in wisc.
Touche Grumpie Smile

You have to hand it to those divers, they dive in the worst conditions imaginable and still manage to keep doing their job...

Looks like you did the good research needed Grumpie, thanks.
12-03-2006, 08:47 PM,
Grumpy,

Darn funny. Wink

I knew Osha was in WI, but could not figure out why I had to read so many poorly written books by some guy that lived there.  And they have such tiny print too.....

And yes,  I have to agree.  All of the teams I have worked with excell in many ways, not just on paper. 

Later,

Chris
12-04-2006, 08:20 PM,
Are you sure you don't mean Kenosha, Wisconsin?  Nice place to shoot an archery tournament, but I wouldn't (O.K. maybe I would) want to live there! ;D
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
12-05-2006, 02:29 PM,
Grumpie,
As a indicated to you on the other post, I was merely referencing the infomation I read on the tdi sdi site which goes to the ERDI part of they're training. 

CLEARLY.... it said that " they were the only approved training agency" that fell under the guidlines.  I believe I also made reference to this approximately 10 months or so ago.  I was referring clearly to "AGENCIES"  not  COUNTIES...  or governmental institutions. 

max