Remember me
Lost Password Register

Coffee Club new coffee spot
12-12-2006, 04:33 PM,
Coffee Club new coffee spot
Hey guys new Dunn bros on lyndale ave.
Josh from smith diving opened a coffee shop on lyndale ave. so. How about we meet there for coffee and rolls.
Help him out with his new business. the more the merrier. Pick a date next week and time.
PS bring some diver friends
grumpie.........
12-12-2006, 04:43 PM,
Re: Coffee Club new coffee spot
Big Grin Big Grin   Way to go Josh!   Big Grin Big Grin

Grumpy,  what a great idea!  How about next Tuesday the 19th? 

I am working on an idea for video cameras mounted to the AGA I want to talk to you about.  I took a trip up to visit the people that make Aqua Vu and discussed using a differnet kind of camera for PSD.

Later,

Chris

12-14-2006, 11:52 AM,
So......

Any PSD types that are meeting on the 19th?  I can bring some Carver folks to talk PSD.  Anyone else able to make it.

Chris
12-14-2006, 02:35 PM,
MNDIVER..

Hi Chris,  Yes I would enjoy talking further with you and the other PSD staff.  I am looking forward to exploring the possibilities.

Thank you again,  for the information that you provided me with regard to the greif counciling.  When I recieved it from you ... I passed it on to the party that needed it.  I believe he is doing much better.  It also helped me along too. 

Another tragic compounding of the already bad situation was that the shop involved didn't do anything for any of the people who were intimately involved.  This is in part where I believed they dropped the ball in a long and continuing list of snafues and bad decisions. 

maxfactor
12-14-2006, 08:42 PM,
No problem.  So will I see you on both the 19th and the 20th for both of the get togethers?

I have spent the last three months researching Critical Incident Stress Debriefing for a school project.  I have some interesting things to share with you an the group.

Later,

Chris
12-14-2006, 08:48 PM,

So which date is it, really? Now we are ALL confused.
There are 2 nights in a row? At the same place? Maybe this is redundant and we should just go with one night?
I will be in the twin cities on business and would like to meet some of these characters that post often.

Let us know what you decide.
12-14-2006, 11:56 PM,
grumpie can only make it on the 19.
12-15-2006, 01:12 PM,
Yes, two nights in a row, different agendas.

On the 19th around 6:00 - 6:30 For the small group of Public Safety Diver types in the area.  Discuss stuff most divers wouldn't really care about such as training schedules for differnet departments, PSD training types, PSD procedures, and generally get to know our peers.

On the 20th a MNScuba get together.  Everyone come and be merry!  Get to know the frequent and less frequent posters. Discuss whatever you want....   

I have a few days off next week so I will go to both.  I like the coffee too....

Hope that clears things up. 
10-08-2007, 06:20 PM,
GOOD evening, how ABOUT JOSH'S ON THE 18, AT 6:30