Remember me
Lost Password Register

new coffee shop on lyndale ave.
12-12-2006, 04:38 PM,
new coffee shop on lyndale ave.
Hey guys Josh from smith diving open a coffee on lyndale ave. so. Its called Dunn bros. Lets help him get started with the business. it even has internet excess
grumpie.........
12-12-2006, 04:53 PM,
Re: new coffee shop on lyndale ave.
How about a MNSCUBA get together next week for Christmas?  The last one I made involved alcohol and led to some post regarding choice of cars and entry prefrences.  How about we enjoy caffine instead and talk about diving? 

Anyone up for an informal get together on the 20th after work?  Say about 5:30?
12-12-2006, 08:52 PM,
Sounds good MNDIVER    Grumpie,

congrats to Josh.  I know Smith will miss him, but I am sure they wish him the very best too.

COUNT me IN  for a cup or 8.

maxfactor
12-12-2006, 09:42 PM,
I was just down there over at the Walker Art Museum and noticed it, you can't beat that place's coffee.  It is great!

Raj
12-12-2006, 10:40 PM,
good evening, the only day that i can make is the 19, i have a class to teach on the 20 th
grumpie.......
12-12-2006, 10:52 PM,
[ The last one I made involved alcohol and led to some post regarding choice of cars and entry prefrences. ]

Actually, this one was not posted but rather PM'ed to certain individuals for a small private gathering!! 

The real question is:  Will the computer stations all be online to mnscuba.com?
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
12-13-2006, 06:55 AM,
I cant make the 19th but the 20th is best for me.
And besides Grumpie, that's what you said last time at BBW's then you didn't even show!    Wink  hmmpp!

Come after your class, or better yet, bring them little divers with!

And remember where to park that little brown suburban of yours with the pretty stars on the side...
12-13-2006, 04:00 PM,
Good evening, Yes and more new tables and chairs. Parking is some what limited so try not park in front of the doors. We want to leave room for the regular people also. No brown sub will be there, but look out for a black ram. the address is1915 Lyndel ave. so. for those of you that want to call a head the phone number is 612-767-4767 or if Joe wants to fax in his order early it is 612-767-4766.
grumpie.........
12-14-2006, 11:54 AM,
??? ??? ??? ??? So this MNScuba get together is on the 20th, right?  What time again? And is this differnt than the coffee thing for PSD?  ??? ??? ??? ???

Just a bit confused here.

Chris

12-16-2006, 03:24 PM,

??? I'm with Chris on this one please clarify ???