Remember me
Lost Password Register

SeaYa Diving
12-21-2006, 07:48 AM,
SeaYa Diving
We hope everyone has a safe and happy 2007 dive year. Could the moderator please add our web page, ? Now until 12-24-06, 2% of all purchases made at SeaYa Diving will go to Doctors Without Borders and another 2% to Disabled American Veterans.  Thanks and have a happy holiday.
12-21-2006, 04:56 PM,
Re: SeaYa Diving
good evening, what is your address or 10/20
grumpie......
12-21-2006, 11:19 PM,
Also, what hours are you open?  The current listing here says "Call for hours", but it might be useful to know when people can stop in and visit.

By the way, I think my sister-in-law bought an air tank from you guys for my Christmas present.  I can't tell for sure, but there's a package under the tree that's about the same size and shape as an 80 cf aluminum cylinder, and there's a cloth wrapping on top that feels like it has a K-valve underneath it.  I'm not supposed to know that until it's Christmas, though, so don't spoil the surprise for me.
12-21-2006, 11:36 PM,
Good evening, thats a very nice suprise and not cheap.I think that it will get a lot of use.
PS your not allowed to peak or shake it
grumpie..........
12-22-2006, 08:56 AM,
SeaYa Diving's land address is 415 1st Ave E, Shakopee, MN 55379. We are  located on Highway 101 in downtown Shakopee. We offer classes, gear, service and trips. Our current winter hours are Tuesday, Thursday, &  Friday 1-7pm and Saturday 10-2. You can also call us and we will SeaYa at your convenience. We do this all the time. We meet people at their convenience for things as small as o-rings to people who realized the night before their trip that their wetsuit shrunk (at least that is what they tell me!) and they need a larger one. When we are not the shop calls go to our cell phones so we can still talk to you and help you, unless we are all under water, then you will get our voice system. Feel free to call or stop in and say "Hi". Once again wishing all divers a safe and enjoyable 2007 dive year.
05-31-2008, 12:46 AM,
Excellent dive shop Scott is a great instuctor as well as a stand up guy. As stated previously Scott is VERY accommodating and would basically roll out of bed to help you out in a pinch.

You have my business Scott!
04-28-2009, 11:11 PM,
I second that Scott is very accommodating with the many needs you might have.  I was certified by him, and do all my business with him.

Plan to get certified in many other categories with him.

Keep up the great work!!!