Remember me
Lost Password Register

Superior Scuba Center Moving?
02-14-2007, 03:39 PM,
Re: Superior Scuba Center Moving?
Deano,
I haven't had any time to deal with the awnings yet.  The week I was going to do them it was like -40 and I didn't feel like doing it.  I do plan on just going over there and getting them at some point.  Give me a call I'm still looking for a few guys with tickets to wheel next summer.  We've got divemasters to do the heavy lifting so no pressure in your back.

Later,
jay
02-14-2007, 07:07 PM,
Jay...
I think i could run some for you..are you thinking local?  i have a upv..no master..so if that helps you let me know......I went over to connors point today...where are you putting base camp?..i didnt see a bunch of places.....by genesis maybe??? or are you going out of frazier ship yards by the vist fleets storage.......re canopies..if yo need a place to put them...i have a large pole barn in hermantown....

I shoot you a call
Deano
Oops Did I really say that?????
03-27-2007, 10:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-21-2007, 11:07 PM by Superior Scuba.)
Here we go with the latest scoop!  As of 3/26/2007 Superior Scuba Center will be moving into our new, NEW location.  A lease was signed on the building and we will start moving as soon as the rest of the interior work is done.  The new, NEW location is:
715 W. Superior Street
Duluth, MN 55806

The construction at Connor's Point was moving at a snail's pace and the contractor who was in charge of the project ran into some health problems and was hospitalized about three weeks ago.  This put a halt on the already slow construction so we found an alternate location. 

I apologize to everyone for the inconvenience and hope you'll stop by when you are in Duluth so we can make it up to you.  The new store makes swinging by even easier as we are right on Superior Street as you pull off on the Superior Street exit from I-35 north-bound.  If you're coming down from the North, you'll want to take the Lake Ave. / 5th Ave exit and follow the frontage road to the right until you get to the light on 5th Ave.  At that point you'll want to go right 2 blocks up the hill to Superior Street then left two blocks to the new shop.  We still have a harbor & lift bridge view for people like me (Boat Nerds) but we'll have to slip the boat down town at one of the local marinas.

Although we were very much looking forward to moving to the Superior, WI location we're more than happy to have the convenient location we have now.   We wish the best for Ed & Carla while they deal with their medical situation and hope a full recovery is made.  Our hopes and prayers are with them.

If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to give me a call at the shop
(218) 722-9500 Shop
(866) 443-DIVE Toll Free

We look forward to seeing you this summer!

Good Diving!
Jay

05-21-2007, 11:19 PM,
Hey all,
First of all I'd like to thank all of you for the support over the winter and early spring!  It's been more than a little bit of a roller coaster trying to figure out where we would end up but we're finally up and running. 

We're still waiting for some orders to come in that will help us fill up our new space and our back door should be in this week making it possible for us to move the compressor in and then we'll be able back to filling air and Nitrox again.  We're looking forward to a great summer for diving and hope you'll join us for some of our summer events. 

If you have any questions or if there is anything you need don't hesitate to drop us an email or give us a call.
Superior Scuba Center
715 W. Superior Street Suite 001
Duluth, MN 55802
(866) 443-DIVE [3483] Toll Free

Thanks Again & Good Diving!
Jay
05-23-2007, 09:37 PM,
Joann, Bob Olson and I were in the new shop this weekend, and it is nice.  I would encourage everyone to stop in and see the place.  Just know that there are no bar stools at the counter yet.