Remember me
Lost Password Register

Superior Scuba Center Moving?
03-27-2007, 10:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-21-2007, 11:07 PM by Superior Scuba.)
Re: Superior Scuba Center Moving?
Here we go with the latest scoop!  As of 3/26/2007 Superior Scuba Center will be moving into our new, NEW location.  A lease was signed on the building and we will start moving as soon as the rest of the interior work is done.  The new, NEW location is:
715 W. Superior Street
Duluth, MN 55806

The construction at Connor's Point was moving at a snail's pace and the contractor who was in charge of the project ran into some health problems and was hospitalized about three weeks ago.  This put a halt on the already slow construction so we found an alternate location. 

I apologize to everyone for the inconvenience and hope you'll stop by when you are in Duluth so we can make it up to you.  The new store makes swinging by even easier as we are right on Superior Street as you pull off on the Superior Street exit from I-35 north-bound.  If you're coming down from the North, you'll want to take the Lake Ave. / 5th Ave exit and follow the frontage road to the right until you get to the light on 5th Ave.  At that point you'll want to go right 2 blocks up the hill to Superior Street then left two blocks to the new shop.  We still have a harbor & lift bridge view for people like me (Boat Nerds) but we'll have to slip the boat down town at one of the local marinas.

Although we were very much looking forward to moving to the Superior, WI location we're more than happy to have the convenient location we have now.   We wish the best for Ed & Carla while they deal with their medical situation and hope a full recovery is made.  Our hopes and prayers are with them.

If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to give me a call at the shop
(218) 722-9500 Shop
(866) 443-DIVE Toll Free

We look forward to seeing you this summer!

Good Diving!
Jay

Messages In This Thread
Superior Scuba Center Moving? - by racer17m - 01-02-2007, 08:35 AM
Re: Superior Scuba Center Moving? - by Superior Scuba - 03-27-2007, 10:58 PM
Re: Superior Scuba Center Moving? - by LKunze - 01-02-2007, 11:42 AM
Re: Superior Scuba Center Moving? - by flyboy65 - 01-02-2007, 01:47 PM
Re: Superior Scuba Center Moving? - by LKunze - 01-02-2007, 02:07 PM