Remember me
Lost Password Register

Today Show 8 AM hour 1/12/07
01-18-2007, 05:38 PM,
Re: Today Show 8 AM hour 1/12/07
Damn hard to watch it without tearin' up. I can't imagine a more satisfying accomplishment for everybody involved.  Congratulations.  Makes me proud to be a Minnesotan.

Dude, I think this is my 69th post! Cheers
01-18-2007, 06:35 PM,
Awesome Matt!  What you accomplished was nothing short of amazing.  Wink
01-18-2007, 11:44 PM,
After watching your experience, I realize how much I take it for granted that I can sling on my B/C and walk into the water!  You are an amazing man.  And I am so proud of your dad for helping you achieve your dream!
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
01-19-2007, 08:31 AM,
I'm impressed by how you had a dream and made it reality, even with so many obstacles in the way.  There are a lot of people who never get that far -- they think they can't achieve their dreams, or they stop pursuing them when things get a little difficult.

I'm also impressed by how many people helped out by contributing time, money, and equipment.  It's great that so many people were willing to help out.
01-20-2007, 09:52 AM,
They had some footage on channel 11 at 10pm Jan 19.

Very  cool Matt!

Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
01-22-2007, 10:26 AM,
Glade you all like the peace. Thanks to all my dive friends and my dad for all they have done this would not have happened. The next day was lot better then the first day. I just had a few little problems that we over came.

I am ready for the great white shark dive and many other dives to come, like Bonaire.

Also thanks for all the support that you all give me on this board. Keeps me going.

I intend to keep everyone updated with everything that I do.

Take care and safe diving, Matt.
So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.<br />-Christopher Reeve-
01-22-2007, 12:47 PM,
I have had some computer problems, and am waiting for a sound driver to arrive, i have watched the video without sound..and am very happy for you...i cant wait to hear it as well...what you have accomplished is not only self gratifying for you, but what an inspiration for the rest of us that dont have to deal with the struggles that you do.  I personally see no end to the accomplishments that you will make in life....my initial question to you is....."When will you be adding skydiving to your portfolio?"..but after better thought.....I already know the answer to that question and to all of the other " when will you" questions out there........................IN TIME!

You go dude!
Deano
Oops Did I really say that?????
02-13-2007, 09:35 AM,
Hi Deano, thanks for encouragement. I like the questions too. Skydiving is cool but not for me. I am a water diver and hooked on scuba. Once you get in the blood it is hard to do anything else. I will have many more dives to go.

Glade you liked the show.

Matt.  8)
So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.<br />-Christopher Reeve-