Remember me
Lost Password Register

Kiteboarding/skiing, Windsurfing anyone?
01-13-2007, 06:54 PM,
Kiteboarding/skiing, Windsurfing anyone?
Dude, I bored with diving and need more danger so I  decided to harness the wind.  I want to go kiteboarding and windsurfing and eventually sailing.  I got a B-2 traction trainer kite to learn on.  Anyone else into this.  I've got a couple other friends who have dabbled in this so if we ever get any snow I'm gonna be boarding around on tonka.  Anyone interested? Call this number 415-356-9833  >Big Grin

No, I'm serious....Call It  It's funny.

I double dog dare you.  :-*
02-01-2007, 08:30 AM,
Re: Kiteboarding/skiing, Windsurfing anyone?
Well, I've mastered my trainer and acquired a torn up 9.5 meter inflatable kite from a friend.  My mommy sewed the holes up, I glued a few other things up and re rigged it.  Yesterday Sunny helped my fly it for the first time.  Took a bit of messing around.  Kept breaking one of the depower lines.  Sunny wanted to go back to the couch but I convinced him that we must not give up.  There wasn't quite enough wind but I managed to get it up.....Get it....  This kiteboarding thing is a great way to pass the cold winter months.  I've grown to hate the cold but when I'm out kiting I'm not even thinking about it.  It's actually a pretty good workout so you keep warm easily.  There's an intro event coming up if anyone is interested.
  Also, Feb. 23-25 there is the 3rd annual Mille Lacs Crossing which I plan on riding.    Check out the kiteboarding forum for more info
02-01-2007, 10:08 AM,
Hey Corndogg, I'm glad you got your mom to do the sewing, cuz I'm busy making  a cummerbund expansion for a friend's BC!
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
02-01-2007, 10:10 PM,
Bump >Big Grin