Remember me
Lost Password Register

re: Coast Guard Releases Finding
01-14-2007, 11:08 AM,
re: Coast Guard Releases Finding
You all may remember last Aug 2006, when we posted up on the 2 divers that lost they're lives while diving in the Artic,

The Coast Guard released this info.  AND... for those of you who I spoke to up at Crosby about this,  I said either they were over weighted, did not have they're BC hose connected, or forgot to turn on they're tanks,  2 of the 3 guess's I made were just reported. 

Of course the alcohol didn't help with they're selection of tenders either.  Here's the report and link...

maxfactor
01-14-2007, 12:54 PM,
Re: re: Coast Guard Releases Finding
I thought they were strangled by pythons released by their owners that are now killing off the penguin population and exploding by trying to swallow sperm whales  ;D
Don't believe the hype!
01-14-2007, 01:04 PM,
CN3...  in one respect you are supporting the python population growth by allowing Corndogg 2 to have it reside in your home.    Or, are you just growing it to eventually eat it.

max
01-14-2007, 01:08 PM,
Actually I think it would make a SWEET jacket  >Big Grin
Don't believe the hype!
01-14-2007, 09:05 PM,
This is just dumb...even without the fine support staff..(hickup)..these people were as good as dead..over weighted is an understatement...expired certifications....previous dive results in uncontrolled ascent......a perfect time to look at the training and say  WTF...The F@%&ing Coast Guard...
Oops Did I really say that?????