Remember me
Lost Password Register

ANYONE WANT TO TANGO..
01-14-2007, 12:41 PM,
ANYONE WANT TO TANGO..
Hi Folks,
Heres a chance to get free TANGO lessons, and HELP HABITAT FOR HUMANITY.    January 20 2007

I've been involved with Habitat for Humanity since its inception
and I thought why not see if any divers would like a free tango lesson during the cold grey dark winter night

so here it is...On January 20, the Mandrogora Tango group along with the Tango Society of Minnesota will host a fundraiser in support of Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity.  The location for the event is at the Eagles Aerie in South Minneapolis at 2507 E. 25th St.  Festivities begin at 8 p.m. with a brief tango lesson followed by dancing to live DJ’d music from 9 to 12:30.  Also on hand at Eagles Aerie will be a cash bar, tango demos, and a silent auction.  Although no one will be turned away for lack of funds a $20 suggested donation will be collected at the door with 100% of the proceeds going to Habitat for Humanity.  Please come out and help the Tango community raise some money for a worthy cause. For more information, visit the Tango Society of Minnesota's website at .
01-14-2007, 12:51 PM,
Re: ANYONE WANT TO TANGO..
Sounds like fun!  I think I may have to attend...I love to tango  >Big Grin

Do you have to bring your own "partner" or are they provided?  8)
Don't believe the hype!
01-14-2007, 01:07 PM,
CN3,  as usual, I will have to provide you with another Tango partner..  Actually  I just thought of a really special person, who would love to meet you.  And she knows how to Tango really well.

Hey by the way,  do you still have that REBREATHER CLASS on TUES.  Night at SDT.  and are you still selling that surplus stuff you've acquired? 

max
01-14-2007, 01:12 PM,
I look forward to meeting her  ;D

I ALWAYS like "meeting" your friends  Wink

Yeah, rebreather night is still on!  See you at Scuba Dive and Travel at 6:00  Smile
Don't believe the hype!
01-14-2007, 01:47 PM,
Do you Tango underwater?