Remember me
Lost Password Register

GLSPS DIVE INTO THE PAST SHOW!!
01-19-2007, 09:18 AM,
GLSPS DIVE INTO THE PAST SHOW!!
        Why not meet at the best place in the Twin Cities area!  The Annual "Dive Into The Past" Show!                       Saturday, February 17, 2007 at the Mermaid Event Center in Mounds View MN 

Mark your calendars!!  Everyone will be there, except for those of you on tropical vacations.  Most Dive Shops in the metro area will have booths at the show.  Check it out!  If you or anyone of your family or friends ever thought about learning to dive,  this would be a great opportunity to save money and sign up for the class.  Additionally, some shops will be offering special pricing on advance classes, specialty classes, equipment and tropical vacations.

The speakers are going to be great this year.  See the "Program" section of the "Dive Into The Past" Show web page to see our line-up of speakers.  The GLSPS website is,     One of the key speakers is going to talk about the USS Oriskany.  The most talked about and newest dive site in U.S. waters.  Their may possibly be special pricing for a trip to Florida to dive it, at one or more of the Dive Shops in the Exhibitors Hall.

Their will be the popular Raffle and Silent Auction.  This is where you can really get the deals!!

This year, there will be coffee, food, and drinks available at the show.  So Please make it a whole day! 
The time of the Show is from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.

Plan ahead and buy or order your advanced tickets TODAY!  They are available at your local Dive Shops.  If they don't have any left, please log onto our website at and on the front page of the D.I.P. Show it will give you the phone number to call and order them with your Visa or Mastercard.

The GLSPS will be introducing new t-shirts and other new items at our booth.  Come check it out!

Please come to the "Dive Into The Past" Show, you will be informed and entertained! 

This is a fund raising event!  Please bring all your Friends and Family!

Have a Great Day and HOPE to see you all there!

PJK
Safe Diving<br />PJK
02-21-2007, 07:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-21-2007, 10:52 AM by MAXFACTOR.)
Re: GLSPS DIVE INTO THE PAST SHOW!!
FOLKS....   a  giant hats off to all of the volunteer and board members that pulled off one of the most successful shows in the Twin Cities.

You all worked very hard to make it run smooth and had a nice mix of the best dive shops, and organizations in the industry, as well as the various Rescue organizations that we all need to respect.

From what I was able to gather from the vendors they all thought it was very successful too.

Another big hats off to the MNSCUBA GROUP......   Jason, Lonnie,
for all of the free publicity you provided GLSPS, in this forum.  In the real world, that kind of banner you provided GLSPS, would have cost a huge amount of money. 

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BOARD OF GLSPS.  GREAT JOB AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO FOR ALL OF US DIVERS.   

Maxfactor
03-13-2007, 05:37 PM,
Re: GLSPS DIVE INTO THE PAST SHOW!!
I don't wear a hat