Remember me
Lost Password Register

training schools
04-14-2002, 11:21 AM,
training schools
has anyone done any training at going under dive center? i'm signed up to start my open water training there on may 4th. (padi). just wondering if anyone here has dealt with them. they seem very good so far
tony
04-14-2002, 11:49 AM,
Re: training schools
I haven't done any training with them but have bought gear from them and they are a very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable group of people.   Smile
04-19-2002, 10:23 AM,
On the same note of training schools what are peoples opinion of the training offered by FantaSea and ScubaCenter in Eagan.  Both are close to home for me.  The cost is a little more at Scubacenter (194 vs. 214).  At Scubacenter you have to purchase your basic gear but at FantaSea they supply you the snorkel, fins and mask.  Either way these are base items that I will end up purchasing soon anyway.  I like the fact that Scubacenter has its own pool.  We stopped by both places last night to get an impression of each and some general information and I came away with a good impression of both places.  Scubacenter is also the same business as the location in Minneapolis so I guess they use the same instructors for each location so if you have experience from there let me know.<br><br>Thanks,<br>Rowebote
04-19-2002, 11:53 AM,
I went/am going through FantaSea Scuba, the confined session went really well and they use a large pool in the high school which worked out nicely. I'm sure they're both really good though. I'll be doing my AOW through them this Fall as well.