Remember me
Lost Password Register

GLSPS dive
01-25-2007, 09:49 PM,
GLSPS dive
Good Evening.
The SO from Henn, Ram, Wash Co  will have displays on at the Show on Sat the 2/17 at the mermaid in moundsview. It will be interesting to see what they will do. I'm sure that there will be lots of pictures and equipment on display. I hope that there will be lots of questions for all.
This will be the first time that the three largest teams in the state will be together.
The three dive teams have  33 divers  on the teams total. All the dive teams have county dive equipment assigned to them. The co. furnishes all the training from the very beginning up through divemaster.
grumpie.......
01-26-2007, 09:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-26-2007, 09:12 AM by MAXFACTOR.)
Re: GLSPS dive
Grumpie,  Thanks for the update.  I think guys like you and Chris and all of the Sheriff Officers and Fire Dept, and Volunteers are hero's. 

I think it would be great that these hero's get recognized.  All of the counties that provide these services should be given a special thanks by the divers that show up for the show.

My hats off to all of you hero's.  Its the families of the victims that most benefit from all of your efforts.  I've read accounts that family members are able to bring closure to they're families loss.

maxfactor
01-26-2007, 01:25 PM,
Re: GLSPS dive
ditto what Joe said!  I'm sure the guys are not told nearly often enough that they fill a very important role.  Talk about your unsung heroes...

Jon
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!