Remember me
Lost Password Register

Grand Opening & Open House
05-04-2007, 07:01 AM,
Grand Opening & Open House
You are invited to visit the new store during our Grand Opening Sale and Open House from Saturday May 5th through Saturday May 12th (closed on Sunday).  We will have discounts on all products in the store and daily specials throughout the week.  FREE AIR ALL WEEK!  I put up the last Monkey Stick yesterday and we're ready to show off our new home.  We still have about 20 new wetsuits that will be clearance priced at 60% off starting Saturday, these suits are mens and womens, all thicknesses, from shorties to Farmer Johns.  We are 1 mile north of 694 and 1 block east of Central on East Moore Lake Drive.
05-05-2007, 03:34 PM,
Re: Grand Opening & Open House
We've still got a number of great NEW closeout suits for the grand opening.  We'll continue the sale and open house this Monday through Saturday.  Don't forget to stop in for your free air fills this week. 
05-07-2007, 07:14 AM,
Sign project completed in time for open house (barely) Wait till you see it lit up. I wanted to do alot more but was limited by the city. Its not often I can combine my work and my hobby. Thanks Lee for the opportunity 8)

Attached Files
.jpg   Shameless plug for Minnesota Sign Company..jpg (Size: 56.25 KB / Downloads: 201)
.jpg_thumb   Shameless plug for Minnesota Sign Company..jpg_thumb (Size: 32.12 KB / Downloads: 0)
05-07-2007, 07:15 AM,
other side

Attached Files
.jpg   Smith Storefront.jpg (Size: 55.87 KB / Downloads: 202)
.jpg_thumb   Smith Storefront.jpg_thumb (Size: 31.41 KB / Downloads: 0)
05-07-2007, 07:30 AM,
Does the free air include nitrox? ;D
05-08-2007, 08:38 AM,
Shooter,the signlooks cool. Great job. I'm ringing in my nitrox to be filled with air. A little diluted but good to go and no extra for a custom fill!
If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are--Will Rogers
05-08-2007, 02:37 PM,

Thanks 8)  It was more fun than most. I still havn't seen it at night yet.......
05-12-2007, 07:02 AM,
This is the last day  of Smith Divings Grand Opening Sale and Open House.  If you haven't been there yet you need to stop by and check it out.  I was over before they had all the product up and into place and I tell you it was looking great.  This is such a great change from their previous location.  All of us at Northland Divers would like to wish Lee and all of his staff at Smith Diving well and  congratulatons on your new location.
Have fun and good diving.
05-12-2007, 07:31 AM,
From the Staff at Scuba Daddy's;  Superior Scuba, and Superior Charter. 
The very best of luck at your new location. 

Congratulations Lee and the staff at Smith.  We'll all look forward to visiting with you.

Maxfactor