Remember me
Lost Password Register

Bill Gates and diving
03-13-2007, 12:31 PM,
Bill Gates and diving
Top 10 Ways diving would be different if Bill Gates were in charge
10) Useless tips would show up on your dive computer every time you turn it on.
9) You could never remove that darn Internet Explorer icon from your dive computer.
8) This year's promised equipment models would eventually be released two years from now.
7) None of your new gear would be compatible with any of your old stuff.
6) Equipment dealers would be required to bundle a parachute with every scuba package so Bill could eventually dominate the sky diving market (a natural tie-in).
5) When you called Microsoft to schedule a dive trip, you would be left on hold for a long time, and when you finally talked to someone you would be given a lot of information on diving that was absolutely correct but completely useless.
4) Every dive computer would be from Microsoft and any deaths from them would be explained as a "beta version" problems. Don't worry, we'll fix that in the next release.
3) Every time you were really close to your destination, your boat would crash.
2) Your air supply would stop and have to be restarted every couple of minutes and you would accept this as normal.
1) Bill would steal all the good gear ideas from other manufacturers, copy and release it 5 years later under another name and call it "revolutionary".
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !