Remember me
Lost Password Register

26TH Anniversary Sale
03-30-2007, 02:29 PM,
26TH Anniversary Sale
We are celebrating 26 years of serving the diving comunity.  Our sale runs from today through April 16. I have added a  link to the sale info on our web page.
Thanks

Attached Files
.jpg   Anniversary Sale 26th.jpg (Size: 66.31 KB / Downloads: 161)
.jpg_thumb   Anniversary Sale 26th.jpg_thumb (Size: 11.59 KB / Downloads: 0)
04-12-2007, 09:30 AM,
Re: 26TH Anniversary Sale
Just a reminder that this sale ends on Monday April16.  We have in stock and on sale the new Apeks XTX200 Status, SeaQuest Pro QD i3 we don't have a lot of these but they are on Sale.  We just got in our shipment of  Henderson7mm Instadry jumpsuits and they now come with leg zippers at no extra charge.  I used on of these suits myself all last summer and absolutely loved it.  One of our staff members like the suit so well he purchased a 3mm, 5mm, and 7mm for himself and a 3mm and 5mm for his wife.  His wife was usually to cold at the end of the day to do a night dive and now she suggests it.  She is that much warmer in her instadry jumpsuit.  Stop in and check them out.
Also in stock we have the new Aqualung Kronos Supreme.  I used one of these on my trip to Saipan and Palau and I was extremly happy with the way the bubble dispersment.  I do a lot of underwater photography and it made a huge difference.
I will be in the store all day on Saturday if anyone would like to stop in and talk about the different gear or talk about diving in general.
Thanks and hope to see you soon.