Remember me
Lost Password Register

CCR Pool Demo Going Under
03-31-2007, 11:09 AM,
CCR Pool Demo Going Under
Rebreather Pool Demo at Going Under Dive Center on Saturday April 7th at 3:00 pm.  I will be offering Demo's on the Ambient Pressure Evolution, Ambient Pressure Inspiration with Vision Electronics, and the Jetsam Technologies Classic KISS rebreather w/upgraded Shearwater deco -PPO2 display. 

You can complete your certification dives on April 10 - 14th in N. Florida as I will training two CCR divers and have openings for 2 more!  Accomodations, are in Lauraville, FL diving in spring systems. 

Please contact the store 763-424-8717 ASAP as space is limited for the demo.

No bubbles - No noise ;D

Deep Thought
Start with training, continue with adventures.
03-31-2007, 05:21 PM,
Re: CCR Pool Demo Going Under
Looks interesting  Smile
04-03-2007, 10:12 AM,
Is there a cost to demo the rebreathers?
04-03-2007, 02:31 PM,
The regular fee for the demo is $60, however I already have a staff instructors CCR course on the same weekend so I'm dropping the fee to only $45.  The CCR's are already built and ready to fly...  The experience is about 1 hour minimum with 3 differend rebreathers to demo.

DT
Start with training, continue with adventures.
04-03-2007, 04:18 PM,
paid!
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
04-09-2007, 06:03 PM,
I'd just like to say what a good time the demo was.  The instructor answered all our question in great detail. Sometimes a little too detailed but I like that, it forces me to think through the answer and discover what I didn't know to ask.

We got plenty of time on the gear and the experience was very positive.

About CCR's? Well, you just have to try one. Words don't translate to the experience.

Thanks GUDC.

(PS. I have no connection with this store)
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.