Remember me
Lost Password Register

Crosby May 25-28
05-06-2007, 09:02 PM,
Crosby May 25-28
Thought I'd post this early.  I'm planning on going to Crosby for the Memorial Day weekend (25-28).

I was there last year for my Advanced class and if I remember correctly I did see other divers camping out.  I did hook up with Tim the day after my class finished and got a few extra dives in.

I'm hoping to hook up with some divers that wouldn't mind me tagging along.  I may only bring my dry suit so I can start getting those numbers up.  I've done a few shallow dives in it already and I have spent a few hours in a pool.  I may not be perfect in it, but I'm pretty sure I can hold my own (plus I'd like to think I'm a quick learner).

05-07-2007, 08:18 PM,
Re: Crosby May 25-28
There's a darn good chance I'll be up there that weekend. Normally I don't plan quite so far ahead, but usually find myself camping at Louise pit most memorial; weekends. I would expect to do the same this year barring what looks like terrible weather. There's usually a good crowd of divers camping in there.

Cary
05-07-2007, 09:18 PM,
Forgot about those that camp at the other pits.  Will keep that in mind if I don't happen to run across others at Portsmouth...I'll start driving to the dive sites in search of others.  ;D
05-08-2007, 07:03 AM,
I might be in the area that weekend too, but don't know if I can get away to Crosby for diving or not (relatives in that weekend).

I'll keep watching this thread as that weekend approaches though!
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
05-08-2007, 08:08 AM,
Wags, his wife Jasmine and others from Blue Wave Scuba will be up there in force for Memorial.
-------------------------------<br />Let's Go Diving!<br /><br />Blue Wave Scuba<br />5262 Indepence St.<br />Maple Plain, MN   55359<br /><br />(952) 486-7484<br />www.bluewavescuba.com<br />info@BlueWaveScuba.com
05-08-2007, 06:23 PM,
Hey Scott you can tentitavily count me in Wink  I was just going to ask you if you wanted to get together up there some time.
05-08-2007, 07:41 PM,

Cary & Tullibee... I am around that weekend! Sounds like I should plan on making Chili perhaps?! How about Chuck & Steph also?
We should get the whole gang back together for this?
FlyBoy you up for sum mischief?

I'll bring the camera Daren!   Big Grin  Cheers!

Michelle
05-08-2007, 07:43 PM,
Crosby on Memorial day was the first time you and I dove together wasn't it tim?  Along with Hunterc....And I forgot my gloves on shore! Sad  Froze some fingers....Found some woodticks....What a weekend!
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
05-08-2007, 08:27 PM,
yes it was, bring your gloves this time. Or you can barrow mine, I just got toasty warm dry gloves ;D  You up for going up there this friday or Sat??
Tim
05-08-2007, 08:37 PM,
Plans are not yet cast in stone, or neoprene for that matter....I'm hoping for Saturday or Sunday?!?!  Dry gloves don't do a wetsuit diver much good do they?  I've got two pair (5-fingers or crab claws) and hope to get them wet somehow!....  Wink
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!