Remember me
Lost Password Register

Dive Buddy - Silver Bay, Lake Superior
05-09-2007, 05:58 PM,
Dive Buddy - Silver Bay, Lake Superior
I've signed up for Superior Charter's Tuesday two-tank dive on Tuesday, May 15, departing from Silver Bay.  They require arrival by 3:00, necessitating an 11:00 or so departure from the Twin Cities.

I'd enjoy having a buddy.  Anybody game?
05-09-2007, 07:31 PM,
Re: Dive Buddy - Silver Bay, Lake Superior
I can't make it on Tuesday, but I like to catch the mid week dives up there.  Let me know if you sign up for a another.  It'd be nice not to have to drive alone all the time.

Tim
05-10-2007, 08:03 AM,
I see about getting out of work. What are we diving on? It doesn't say.
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
05-13-2007, 01:39 PM,
I might be game.  What wrecks would we be diving and what are the water temps right now?  I only have a wetsuit and my last cold water dive was 1-1-07 at Wazee in 37 degree water for 25 minutes.  I'm off work until thursday so this would work out for me.
05-14-2007, 08:33 PM,
Due to high winds on Superior, this is unlikely to happen.  However, call them tomorrow morning to see if they are on and ask about the dive sites.

If they are going and you are interested, call me at 612 414 7397.  I think we have to be on the road by 11:00.  I'll be calling them myself as soon as they open.

Clifonef
05-15-2007, 07:10 AM,
That's too bad about the weather.  If it's fair around here, I'm still off work so we can hook up this afternoon. I'm busy until 2 or so.

I haven't been in Calhoun this year. Pick a place. I'll check back.

Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.