Remember me
Lost Password Register

Hi everyone, I am looking for a movie agent.
05-05-2007, 02:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-14-2007, 01:40 PM by scuba diving Matt.)
Hi everyone, I am looking for a movie agent.
Hi all,  I know this is a dive board but I thought I would ask since you all have been so supportive on my scuba diving dream. I have a possible movie made on me and I am looking for an experienced movie agent. I am looking for somebody to donate time for charity or if not charity a quote on price. Anyone knows of one let me know. Or entertainment lawyer.

don't know who to talk to or where to start.

I will be grateful for any offers.

take care and safe diving,

Matt.
So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.<br />-Christopher Reeve-
05-05-2007, 04:57 PM,
Re: Hi everyone, I am looking for a movie agent.
Hi Matt!

I did some work a few years back as a safety diver for a movie trailer that was shot in Duluth and elsewhere in northern Minnesota.  Unfortunately the movie didn't make it to production.  However, I did make some contacts and one person who can point you in the right direction would be Riki McManus. 

She is with the Minnesota Film and TV Board, and can be contacted via email at Riki@MNFilmandTV.org or at (612) 685-9119.  I talked with her today and she has seen some stuff about you when you dived the Keys.  She actually knows a guy in the cities who may be able to help you out   Give her a call!

Good luck and keep us updated!   ;D

~Yan
05-14-2007, 09:51 AM,
Try a fellow named Rick Mixter in Michigan.  I don't want to post contact info here however.
__________________________________________<br />There are very few problems that cannot be solved through the generous application of high explosives.
05-14-2007, 10:48 AM,

The contact info is actually already on the web. Wink

Ric is the guy who does (did?) the "Great Lakes Indepth" shows.  Airworthy Productions is the production company for this show.  The contact phone number for Airworthy and Ric is (989) 498-4550. 
Regards,

~Yan

05-14-2007, 01:42 PM,
Thanks for all the feedback and info. Keep you posted on the movie.

Take Care, Matt
So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.<br />-Christopher Reeve-