Remember me
Lost Password Register

newst future dive team!
12-03-2002, 09:24 AM,
newst future dive team!
Yesterday late afternoon, my wife and I finally saw the arrival of our twins! Big Grin Olivia Pearl was 5 lbs, 11.6 oz. Jacob Calvin was 5lbs 9 ozs. Both were 17.5 in long. Olivia and her Mom are doing great, Jake is doing pretty good, but needed a little O2. I think he just wanted a jump start on his Nitrox class (EAN 40 was his gas). The most important thing is 10 fingers and 10 toes!

Thanks for the interest Fred. I'll probably have to have you give them free diving tips, as I would probably have them all messed up. ;D
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

Tom
12-03-2002, 09:34 AM,
Re:newst future dive team!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
You already have them on Nitrox??? COOL!!!!

Thanks...Jean Smile
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
12-03-2002, 10:00 AM,
Congratulations! That's so awesome, glad all are well.
12-03-2002, 11:56 AM,
Congratulations, and to your wife also!!! Big Grin Hey, instead of fingers and toes... fins wouldn't have been to bad.

Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?
12-05-2002, 10:09 AM,
Gonna being laughing about fins all day Fred! ;D
Thanks all, everyone is doing well, and Mom is looking forward to motherhood and getting back to diving! I'm wondering if I can get my tanks filled while I'm at the hospital, but I'd hate to see what Mercy would charge for an EAN 36 fill. ;D
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

Tom
12-20-2002, 03:28 PM,
Well, everyone is finally home. Got our walking papers yesterday, and can now finally settle down. The babies are taking to home life, and Mom and Dad are VERY happy to everyone under 1 roof. Although hospitals are a good thing, nothing beats being home, especialy after an extended stay at NICU. Hopefully our next extended stay will be somewhere much warmer!

Tom
03-11-2003, 09:57 AM,
Hey, this new photo feature rules!

Attached Files
.jpg_thumb   bothmail.jpg_thumb (Size: 38.7 KB / Downloads: 0)

Tom
03-11-2003, 10:06 AM,
Now I see why you're such a proud papa. Big Grin Great lookin' kids.
Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?
03-11-2003, 10:42 AM,
Congrats Tom!

My wife and I are expecting our first in less than a month. That means 7 months until swimming lessons start. ;D

Twins- WOW. You and your wife must be tired.

Jon
"Ignorance begets confidence more often than does knowledge." -Charles Darwin
03-11-2003, 11:28 AM,
Congrats back at ya Jon. I would not count on 7 months till lessons though. You can get'um going in the tub right away. Wink

Tom