Remember me
Lost Password Register

Florida Keys
05-31-2007, 07:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-31-2007, 07:37 PM by LKunze.)
Florida Keys
Key Largo Weekend Dive Getaway!

Join Diversions Scuba (we are in WI, but would love to meet new divers!) for fantastic tropical diving!
July 6-9

Swim with unique tropical animals through coral reefs and explore shipwrecks with Ocean Divers
Key Largo, FL.

Program includes:
  2 days of 2 tank boat diving with Ocean Divers
  3 nights beach side vacation rental
  Transportation to/from airport and to dive sites
  Breakfasts and sack lunches during dives

Cost:
  $400 per diver/ based on double occupancy
  $300 per non diver/ based on double occupancy

Terms:
  Must be Open Water Scuba Certified
  Must be at least 18 years of age or accompanied by Parent or Guardian

Program does not include:  Round trip airfare - Contact Diversions for Airport information
  Evening meals
  Gear - Gear may be rented at half price through Diversions

Contact Diversions Scuba for more information and to make reservations, spaces are limited!  A deposit is required to hold your place.

Visit us at our new location:

Diversions Scuba

Madison area's #1 dive headquarters

2409 Allen Blvd. Middleton

(608) 827-0354

Monday-Friday 10am-6pm, Saturday 11am-6pm
06-12-2007, 07:55 AM,
Re: Florida Keys
LAST CHANCE!

We have some spots left.  Call today to reserve your seat on a FUN trip south - the water is WARM!!
06-12-2007, 05:04 PM,
It looks like four dives are included. Is shore diving available?
06-12-2007, 07:58 PM,
Unless someone has better information than I have, I do not believe there is any shore diving available.  We are booking morning dives, so if you wanted to do afternoon dives you could do that with any of the charters in the area.  There may also be a few interested in setting up a night dive.
06-12-2007, 08:10 PM,
no shore diving unless you want to swim 7 miles to the reef... Wink
06-13-2007, 07:41 AM,
My understanding is there are some snorkeling opportunities from shore.  Does anyone know for certain?
06-13-2007, 07:08 PM,
There is, but not much to see and usally poor vis. But, for someone that doesnt get to the ocean much, will see some neat things.....
06-14-2007, 11:00 AM,
You could try snorkeling under some of the bridges on the overseas highway, they used to be intresting place to dive.
06-14-2007, 11:34 AM,
I was in Florida a few years ago and tried shore diving a few times.  Very shallow, but if you go at night, TONS of crabs, even horseshoe crabs start coming in.  We went off Largo and also in Naples.  You'd be hard pressed to get passed 12' but It's something to do that is fairly fun.
&quot;Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel. &quot;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Homer J. Simpson