Remember me
Lost Password Register

Mall of America Dive, Let's Do It!
12-09-2002, 11:47 AM,
Mall of America Dive, Let's Do It!
Just wanted to start a fresh topic regarding this so I know for sure who's going and if we can get this done... thanks!

I got us a group rate, we'll need 5 divers to get the discount. Here's a quote I got from them:

"We have program that we do with the dive shops that I can offer you. You will need to fill a dive date (full is 5 divers) to be eligible for the discount and payment must come from one individual. The normal rate for the dive is $185.75/diver. If you book a full dive with 5 divers, the rate is $159.75/diver."

Once we get 5 divers we'll set a date.

TBROWN
TCDIVER
Chris (Me)
???
???

Two more spots open!
12-09-2002, 06:20 PM,
Re:Mall of America Dive, Let's Do It!
It just sounds like too much fun. Big Grin

Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?
12-10-2002, 12:23 PM,
Are you thinking of trying to go yet this month or January?? I'd love to join you but have a busy month so it might depend on the date???? Keep me on the list(please) and let me know what day.....

Thanks
Chris Bloss
12-10-2002, 01:03 PM,
Probably January or February... whatever works out best for everyone.
12-11-2002, 10:20 AM,
So, is this the correct list so far?

TBROWN
TCDIVER
Skruff
Chris (Me)
???

Fred, was that a 'yes' or a 'sounds fun but can't make it'?

Next one to post "I'm in" gets the last opening... then we can set a date and I'll contact them to confirm.
12-11-2002, 12:27 PM,
I guess it was a " I don't know" ??? - Now through mid-January my schedule has appointments I have to keep and I have work that I have to get done - sometime late January or early Feb. I want to go on another southern trip, but it is planned only by the airfares, when they're cheap, I'm going. Smile

I've got daughters in the cities so it would be great to be able to tie a trip of diving and visiting together..

Could I be more vague? :Smile I'm sorry I can't make a commitment at this time.

Fred
12-11-2002, 08:11 PM,
Fred;
don't know where you're headed but I was looking on Orbitz
the other day and they have round trip air to Miami for $202
12-12-2002, 10:31 PM,
Those are great prices for florida but I'm holding out for mexico so maybe I can bus it to belize, or possibly get to the dominican --- maybe somewhere a litte more exotic than florida, the springs in florida are on my list of places to get too though, maybe another time.

Did the expensive trip already this year - so this one's with the tent....(I kinda prefer that anyway)

Fred
12-13-2002, 08:16 AM,
Count me in if you need another one!!!

Thanks....Jean ;D
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
12-13-2002, 08:24 AM,
We now have our 5 divers for MOA!!!

Let me know what month works best for everyone and I'll see what they have available.

It will be a Sunday dive.