Remember me
Lost Password Register

Going Under Dive Center Treasure Hunt
09-06-2007, 12:07 PM,
Re: Going Under Dive Center Treasure Hunt
The hunt for Waldo can't be over yet, I just saw him cleaning the swiming beach at Parkers Lake in Plymouth :o :o
09-06-2007, 01:11 PM,

Oh noooo.... :o the hunt for Waldo is far from over! 

Remember Waldo has a lot of good friends out there so the story is just starting to unfold on who / what / where Wink

p.s. congrats on winning the first of the prizes...more to follow
Start with training, continue with adventures.
09-06-2007, 02:39 PM,
I'm still confused about Mr Pickle Barrel, why does he want to give his pickle barrel to Waldo? ???
09-06-2007, 06:41 PM,
Hi,
    Kemp's Cow saw Waldo underwater at square lake this morning.

MOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kemp's its the Cows!!!!!!!!!!!!
09-07-2007, 09:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-07-2007, 01:23 PM by VintageDiverMN.)
Be carefull Kemps, Waldo likes milk. :o :o :o :o
09-07-2007, 09:46 AM,
My wife saw Waldo last night, sleeping in his car in the Wal-Mart parking lot. He had his little red and white hat pulled down over his face. Be carefull Waldo, Mr. Pickle Barrel and the Two Village I----s are also looking for you. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
09-08-2007, 07:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-08-2007, 07:22 AM by lexmar_777.)
Amazing to think that 2 grown men (especially a Maple Grove dive shop owner) could be so immature with your "where's waldo?" game.

Let alone write something like this about there previous employers, friends and dive customers.
here's your next clue Ron Benson and Fran's...

where's a a good attorney? A damn good one.

Because One wont be filing suits against you... 3 will.
Grow up.
Sell the shop, and move on.
You have clearly proven we dont deserve either one of you.
Nor do we want your sick mind games.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 8:45 AM
To: _ _ _ _ _  _ __ __ _
Subject: RE: Waldo

Frans

Not sure what “Fat and Stupid” is alluding to when he says: Yeh, he probably pays debts like scuba shop owners.
I sat across from F&S at Dicks bar in Osseo listening to F&S complain about how he is not appreciated at the dive store, so I told him that he was basically a dive master who should become a scuba instructor.  He lacked the finances to afford the instructors training, so I pulled a $1100 out of my wallet and passed it to him with a request that he keep it between us and he could pay me back over time.  It was not a month later when he was attending the DEMA trade show where he was 69’ing Waldo and he ran out of money…so I handed him $300 and bought him a few drinks while introducing him to some of the celebrities in the tech dive community.  Not long after this, F&S sends me a letter requesting to work at Going Under Dive Center – yet he hates the female store manager – and he sucks on a former employees dick that used to manage our store who was working with Waldo to purchase our store… I tell F&S in a very private email to stay clear of Max and that the former employee who he sucks dick has too big of an ego to try and run a dive store…. Now I’ve known Fat & Stupid for some ten years and I don’t expect him to publicly post my private emails as I was sincerely trying to help him be less stupid although less fat would ease the ruts in the highways…so F&S posts my email to everyone on the internet he knows…Fat and Stupid

If you want to forward this email to mr pickle barrel or let him know that any ignorant comments he makes are all public domain

called ms. waldo and could only leave a message, she did not return my call?

where is waldo?

-----Original Message-----
From: CaptSCUBAofMagda@aol.com [mailto:CaptSCUBAofMagda@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 6:13 PM
To: goingunder@earthlink.net
Subject: Fwd: Waldo
Lex and Mar
09-08-2007, 09:10 AM,
You shouldn't post personal emails on a public forum like this, who ever you are.
09-08-2007, 09:24 AM,
Ohhhh….I’m mortally wounded! :'(

Lexmar – you got sucked into this one… >Big Grin just like a former disgruntled divemaster who posted a personal email to every customer he could.  Remember the intent of the email was to protect the divemaster from being injured by association - did he listen, no he tried to hurt me and other good people.  This is like throwing rotten apples to pigs, they can’t leave it alone – they suck it up.  I sent this email intentionally to a Waldo hunter – read the part that says “If you want to forward this email to mr pickle barrel or let him know that any ignorant comments he makes are all public domain” ????? HELLO!  Wink

It’s clear that you and Joe are cut from the same cloth as he threatened to sue me several times.  Take a look outside, peer into the sky and tell me what you see?  I see lawyers falling out of the sky waiting to sue you for the way you tie your shoes….go ahead I’m ready!

When you shame 2 grown men this is reminiscent of the post that Max put on the web, shaming a dive store owner for getting robbed by people he knows well.  Several scum replied and jumped on the bandwagon, and what did the moderators of this site do?  They deleted and blocked anyone who really knew the truth, while they continued to allow Max to post whatever he wanted.

Now remember, it is people like you – yes you! Who supported Joe as he conned and ripped off a former store owner.  

I’ve sent several emails to this post, asking the moderators to keep this site for the benefit of the diving community and not people like max or his little minion of cyber morons.

You can criticize me all day long, I don’t care…but when scum get away with criticizing my hard working employees on this site you are low.  The burglary at Going Under was not random, it was a personal attack on me and any post I make do not reflect the good people at GUDC.   You and the other weasels do not have the guts or nerve to face me personally – hide behind your computer…

Shame on you and all the people who supported Max!  This idiot hurt a lot of people, and consider how many people are watching this post – a silly post titled “Where’s Waldo” there are a lot of people who are wondering, where is your friend now?

Ron
Start with training, continue with adventures.
09-08-2007, 11:51 AM,
Ron Benson and Frans
[quote='Deep Thought link' pid='4109' dateline='1189265068']
Ohhhh….I’m mortally wounded! :'(

When you shame 2 grown men this is reminiscent of the post
  • Just look at how pathetic and unprofessional way you act.
    Please grow up and stop wasting ram on our hard drives.
    This board is about scuba diving.
    Not revenge between two grown men having a mid-life crisis.

Now remember, it is people like you – yes you! Who supported Joe as he conned and ripped off a former store owner.  
  • I do not know this Joe guy. I have never met him. I have a feeling though, he has way more class that the two of you.

You can criticize me all day long, I don’t care…but when scum get away with criticizing my hard working employees on this site you are...
  • Your hard working employee's? That must be why you call them fat & stupid or a D. sucker.
    I like the contradiction. It reinforces why many people choose alternate retail enviroments for their classes and gear.

Shame on you and all the people who supported Max!
    • Once again, I do not know him. You have assumed wrong.
      and you are way out of line.

Enjoy your mid-life crisis. Both of you.
      Kindly move on.
      Focus on your Rebreathers instead of Rebashing.

Ron

[/quote]
Lex and Mar