Remember me
Lost Password Register

Live - a- board in the Keys
09-17-2007, 05:58 PM,
Live - a- board in the Keys
We have just confirmed a live-a-board in the Keys.  January 26 through Feb 2.  The cost is $1179 per diver, and $999 for non diver.

This cost does not include Air Fare, but does include, meals, diving, accommodations, spear fishing, pole fishing, etc. 

We are putting the deposit down now.  Please contact Bonni at the store for full details.  By the way, she is leading this trip.  Don't miss out.

Call today!
Scuba Dive and Travel<br />4423 Nicollet Ave. So.<br />Minneapolis, MN 55419<br />612-823-7210<br />www.scubadiveandtravel.com<br />scubadivetravel@qwestoffice.net
09-18-2007, 06:49 AM,
Re: Live - a- board in the Keys
;D there isn't a Ralph's reef in the Keys,  Is there  :o?

Will a nonresident Florida fishing license be required to fish, or does the boat have a charter license?
09-18-2007, 02:57 PM,
Re: Live - a- board in the Keys
To answer the fishing question, the boat does NOT have a fishing license but we are able to obtain one on  the boat.

As far as Ralph's Reef.  He has not found one yet but there is a sand bar close to Miami with his name on it.

I am looking forward to this trip.  I hope you are all getting excited for it too.

Scuba Dive and Travel<br />4423 Nicollet Ave. So.<br />Minneapolis, MN 55419<br />612-823-7210<br />www.scubadiveandtravel.com<br />scubadivetravel@qwestoffice.net