Remember me
Lost Password Register

coffee club.
08-14-2009, 02:39 PM,
Re: coffee club.

I cant believe we were all at the same spot! All the guys in one spot and all the women with me, Tongue will someone explain why that keeps happening?    TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
08-14-2009, 03:42 PM,
Too bad I took off before I had a chance to meet you ladies Sad  It was a bit past 7:30 and nobody ordered dinner yet, so I thought I better take off since I had two buses to catch home.  However, I did have a good time chatting with Hydro, Terry, and Grumpy--thanks again for picking up the tab, Grumpy Smile
08-14-2009, 05:30 PM,
Why didn't somebody say Grumpy was picking up the tab?
08-17-2009, 01:30 PM,

too bad I missed it!  next time I'm checking in with you first to find out where you plan to be so I can look for your table first - Lynn and Lisa are way better to look at than Grumpy! Smile
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
08-17-2009, 02:00 PM,

Grumpie probably has better stories. Although, DQ's golf ball recovery experience was pretty interesting.  Tongue

How was the fishing trip?
08-17-2009, 08:18 PM,
And I didn't even go into the details about LEECHES!  :o
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
08-18-2009, 07:24 AM,

BTW - I get better looking with each drink you have. I'm stunning after a six pack.  ;D

Leeches - eeewwww.  :o
08-18-2009, 03:30 PM,

BTW - I get better looking with each drink you have. I'm stunning after a six pack.  ;D

Leeches - eeewwww.  :o
[/quote]

Lynns Right! I remember there was this, one time, (in my mind, its a little foggy because,,,, (well, Lynn said) I might of been, a little wasted) that she became SO attractive,,,,, all I remember is ending up on my knees, almost like a religious experience!
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
08-18-2009, 03:36 PM,

I think maybe you tripped and fell.  ;D
08-18-2009, 05:04 PM,

I think maybe you tripped and fell.  ;D
[/quote]

Yah, tripped and fell head over heals for yah. ;D  ;D  ;D