Remember me
Lost Password Register

coffee club.
09-22-2009, 09:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-23-2009, 12:27 PM by tullibee.)
Re: coffee club.
put me down as a maybe...   I probably won't know if I can make it for sure until late in the day!

edit:
I've got somewhere else I'm supposed to be at 7:00 on the east side, but hoping that may only take an hour or less...  if it goes quickly, I'll try to swing west on my way home!  I'm assuming the "bar bunny crowd" won't just stay an hour! Smile

I haven't looked at the couple of short videos from the Gooseberry outing yet - if I have time after work before the other thing, maybe I'll try to get those onto the laptop if anyone is interested...
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
09-23-2009, 07:57 AM,
Put me down as a yes.  Just got my rating done and looking to meet and talk more scuba Smile
09-23-2009, 02:48 PM,
Hi, I am new to this site and just saw that everyone is meeting for drinks. I am new to scuba diving and am looking to find a group with the same common interest to: 1. learn from 2. dive with 3. have fun with  Big Grin

Is this the group for me? May i crash the pre planned party and get to know everyone?
09-23-2009, 03:04 PM,
I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say "crash away!"    (I mean, heck if they'll let me show up, then anyone is welcome!)
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
09-23-2009, 04:37 PM,
I haven't been to mnscuba.com for a while (shame on me), but I'll plan to be there this evening at 7.  I can talk about the time I almost went diving on the Spiegel Grove back in February, and how I almost went wreck diving in Duluth last weekend.

I don't have a loud Hawaiian shirt, but I have .  Does that count?
09-23-2009, 10:21 PM,
I'm glad there was still a group left when I finally showed up!  Nice to see everyone.  Sorry I missed the early conversation.
09-23-2009, 10:30 PM,
It was definitely an interesting get together, I'll say that Wink 

Good to put some faces to names, and I'll be watching for future dive dates on here Smile
09-24-2009, 10:35 AM,

Fun time last night everyone. Thanks!  ;D

Great to meet Mark, Todd, Grant and Sherrie and Mark although we didn't get to chat.

Good to see Jon, Lisa, and Terry again. DQ your son is adorable, what a great kid.

I'm looking forward to the next get together.

09-24-2009, 10:57 AM,
Bummed I missed it!!
09-24-2009, 04:22 PM,

Dont you mean, "Bunny, I missed it"! :Smile
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)