Remember me
Lost Password Register

coffee club.
06-19-2008, 07:37 AM,
Re: coffee club.
bump.

Osseo Perkins 7:00pm.    (I can't stay too late - gotta finish getting organized for Two Harbors this weekend...)

Come on out people, we don't bite (well, not so sure about DQ, but Grumpy and I don't - we just growl a little bit... >Big Grin)
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
06-19-2008, 01:35 PM,
Its a deal
grumpie
06-19-2008, 03:38 PM,
Awww....I don't bite, just nibble a little!  Wink  >Big Grin
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
06-19-2008, 10:45 PM,
You coming up for the marathon or are you diving?
Deano
Oops Did I really say that?????
06-20-2008, 07:19 AM,
Diving - doing the underwater tools & techniques session with GLSPS on the Ely.  NOT looking forward to the traffic and crowded towns though!  (Hoping to maybe grab an early lunch on Sunday at Taste of Saigon...?)

got a current water temp?
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
06-20-2008, 08:42 AM,
Boy..make sure you stay FFFAAAAAARRRRRRRR away from Two Harbors on Sat Morning..it will be nuts!!!!!!  The good news.....as of last night...there have to be a couple hundred BIFFIES along Scenic 61..so you wont have any problems if you need to use the HEAD...lol...

Last night had the guys out diving what is called the BIG WALL...( a little rock island just north of Silver Bay Harbor......with the bow of the dive boat within 1 foot of the wall.....the stern is in 120 ft..)...the seaguls were going nuts having us that close....one of the guys found an old..fully in tact egg under water...very cool colorings.......water temps were a balmy 38 deg at 100ft.... The boat will be running this weekend...if you have anyone that wants to jump on a charter boat...
Deano
06-20-2008, 10:02 AM,
We have a dive project this week end. We are doing some work in one of the city lakes.We should be doing 25-30 dives, the last time we did this we found a whole lot of motorcyle frames and bikes.
06-20-2008, 12:13 PM,
unfortunately, we can't avoid Two Harbors since we're diving around the Ely...  I'm hoping we'll get ourselves out to the breakwater early enough that we can avoid SOME of the ZOO-ness.

what time is race start anyway?
06-20-2008, 12:39 PM,
LAter is better than earlier...i dont know for sure the start time, but it is in the reasonably early morning...like 7 or 8 i think...i am sure that the wheel chair event is earlier than that though...so look to go there later...

g/l
Deano
07-30-2008, 09:05 PM,
Hey Tullibee....Grumpie, anybody else up for a coffee club?  Did someone say Thursday August, 7th,  7:00pm or so?  At this point, I don't have anything on my schedule that day...No parades, meetings, dives....

Newbie's welcome! 

Perkins in Osseo at 169 and 81 (next to Taco Bell and across the street from McDonalds!)
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!