Remember me
Lost Password Register

coffee club.
07-30-2008, 10:19 PM,
Re: coffee club.
I think that works for me too...  Grumpie?  Lee?  Shooter?  Bueller?... Bueller?... Bueller?

(everybody is welcome to join us!)
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
07-31-2008, 05:28 AM,
sounds good for me.
07-31-2008, 09:37 AM,
Out of all the days to pick .......

I'll be busy but I'm definately interested in going to the next one.
08-03-2008, 10:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-04-2008, 08:39 PM by DiverQueen.)
The more I think about it....what with Scuba diving being kind of a form of addiction....Alcoholics have AA, Alcoholics Anonymous.  Should we start calling the Coffee Club...DA, Divers Anonymous?!?!?!   My name is Lisa.  It's been 51 hours since my last dive....   Sad  (Updated 8-04-08 9:39pm)
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
08-04-2008, 09:03 AM,
At least you remember when your last dive was!!!  I'm getting twitchy again - I need a fix!  (the sad thing was that between mother nature clouding things over on Sunday and me being too lazy to lug the gear, I didn't manage to include any diving over the weekend!  If I hadn't forgotten my light, I might have snuck one in Friday night...  I did some tree cutting Sunday around lunch time, so my back would sure appreciate some gravity counter-action time today, but I don't think the boss would appreciate it if I cancelled the afternoon due to lack of nitrogen!
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
08-04-2008, 08:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-04-2008, 09:03 PM by DiverQueen.)
Your last dive must have been more recent than the last time we dove together (5-19-08 Smith Diving Treasure Dive)  Many fewer fins in the water with me this time (at least the ones on people!)  Lac Lavon in Apple Valley....Vis wasn't much but the fish were enjoyable!
08-05-2008, 01:51 PM,
just looked at my watch logbook - 6/21, 39F, doing the GLSPS tools and techniques stuff in Two Harbors... I can't believe I haven't gone since then!!!  been kind of busy since then with Buffett concert planning and the concert weekend itself (although if I hadn't been anxious to get home I could have stopped in at Wazee! and almost did...)
08-07-2008, 03:33 PM,
See you all there tonight (If the Warden lets me out of lockdown!)
08-20-2008, 06:23 AM,
ok, i missed your last one. well id like to come to your next DA, Divers Anonymous get to gether. i dont want to be cured at all, but if you can increase the addiction id be very happy camper....my problem is it would have to be friday-sun evenings only. thursdays are bad (usualy,but not allways)
stephen
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
08-20-2008, 05:34 PM,

How about making it a bit more centralized? Osseo is a bit far for us southern folk.
In Life, You Either Do or You Don't. I Did! - (Wallace the Pit Bull 4/3/02-8/23/13)