Remember me
Lost Password Register

coffee club
11-22-2007, 08:45 PM,
coffee club
hay guys, DA lee from smythe deving wants to know when we are having a coffee club meeting again at Josh's?  how about 12/13/07?
da grumpy one.....
11-22-2007, 09:48 PM,
Re: coffee club
Second Thursday of the month...Prior Commitment.  But did I mention I bought a lift bag! ;D

Monday, Tuesday and some Wednesdays work better in my world... :Smile
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
11-28-2007, 12:43 PM,
13th would work for me.
My favorite thing about the Internet is that you get to go into the private world of real creeps without having to smell them.
11-28-2007, 02:40 PM,
I think I can make it the 13th...  I'll bring the laptop with China pics -- I'll try to pare down to a directory of the good stuff before then since we took about 1K pics!...
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
12-13-2007, 08:42 AM,
Arrrrrgh!  I strolled out of the apartment without the laptop this morning, so you don't have to worry about having to sit through a ton of pictures tonight!  Are we still doing coffee tonight?  I'm hoping to make it, but things have been crazy at work this week.  stayed past 9:00 a couple nights ago, but got out at 7:15 last night  Not sure what today holds for us yet, so I'll try to give an update this afternoon.
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!