Remember me
Lost Password Register

Any Cavers coming down this winter (2007-2008)?
11-30-2007, 01:56 PM,
Any Cavers coming down this winter (2007-2008)?
OK , here is my yearly post around this time of the year.

OH , HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE !!!! Big Grin
I still you all too.    :'(

Any Cavers coming down to Florida this winter?  OK , it's not the cenotes , but the flow down here is STILL DOWN (water levels still low) and the viz is just spectacular.  Air temps in the day are still hanging around 65-75. 

Er , uh , ah ... That's all  Big Grin

Thanks!
Jean
Fort White , Florida
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
11-30-2007, 03:54 PM,
Re: Any Cavers coming down this winter (2007-2008)?
The wife and I were thinking about February but I decided to go back-country skiing in the BWCA for 3 days. 

I know, that's just crazy. Tenting in winter is somehow more attractive then caves. If the BWCA had caves, I'd ski in to dive them, is that fair?

We'll be back but not until she decides to take cavern. I don't think full cave is in me but I still love being under ground.
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
11-30-2007, 06:16 PM,
I need the LOOOOOONG range plans  :Smile

I'm thinkin 2009 taking my intro down Florida way.

At some point I'll throw ya a PM Jean  ;D
11-30-2007, 09:02 PM,
I’ll be down.  Sometime after Christmas.  I’m not so sure what my work situation is like next year.  If my client keeps me on, I’ll be down for a few weeks.  If my client lets me go, I’ll probably be down for the rest of the winter.  I've put together my sidemount rig, and am looking to check out the smaller parts of your fresh water supply.  – Kirk
11-30-2007, 10:35 PM,

Awesome !!!
Yes , please let me know !

Thanks!

Jean
Fort White , Florida
11-30-2007, 10:37 PM,

Kirk:
Awesome !!!
I need to get my Nomad hooked up and start sidemounting myself. 
I am off from about Dec 15 thru the 1st week of January (or so it looks like it)
For sure I'll get some dives in with you when you come down !!!  Big Grin

Thankies!
Jean
Fort White , Florida

P.S.  Stacy took me up into the beginning of Doubles Lines last night (thursday).  Beautiful up there...A little tight , but it was my 1st time on Doubles lines so it was exciting and gorgeous as well Big Grin
03-23-2008, 12:00 PM,
A buddy of mine and I are staying  in West Palm Beach.  We plan on driving somewhere to dive caverns and springs.  Seems like Ginnie is the best option, although it is at least 5 hours away.  We're bringing a tent and sleeping bags also.

We'll be heading out of West Palm Beach Sunday April 13 and heading back on the 16th.  Whaddya think, Jean?