Remember me
Lost Password Register

Florida Scuba Website
12-02-2007, 09:26 AM,
Florida Scuba Website
Anyone know of a website in Florida like MNSCUBA? 
12-02-2007, 04:06 PM,
Re: Florida Scuba Website
Scubaboard.com has a "Florida Conch Divers" section....just like MNSCUBA..

except a lot more divers,  and the water is a bit warmer!
Non-divers seem so,  well,  shallow.
12-03-2007, 07:55 AM,
Thanks.  I am looking at that place now.. looks good .

Joe
12-03-2007, 09:13 PM,
I've been a PROUD member of the Florida Conch's for 3 years now.  Big Grin
And yes , if you want buddies when you come down to Florida , look on there. 
I am Jeandiver on Scubaboard.  Big Grin

Thanks!
Jean
Fort White , Florida
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
12-05-2007, 11:03 PM,
Thanks Jean.  I tried this site and it is a good one.  See you diving one day.    Smile

Joe
12-06-2007, 05:47 AM,

Joe:
You betcha dere ! Big Grin
If you get down there , you can PM me from EITHER Scubaboard OR from MnScuba   Wink
Nice thing , if you love the Keys or South Florida diving , there are a LOT of people on Scubaboard that can tell you where to go , what boat to take etc.
It seems like they have tried all of them Big Grin

Jean
Fort White , Florida
12-06-2007, 05:49 AM,

Joe:
You betcha dere ! Big Grin
If you get down there , you can PM me from EITHER Scubaboard OR from MnScuba   Wink
Nice thing , if you love the Keys or South Florida diving , there are a LOT of people on Scubaboard that can tell you where to go , what boat to take etc.
It seems like they have tried all of them Big Grin
And dem Panhandler friends of mine know all of the good boats for the Oriskany etc.

Jean
Fort White , Florida

[/quote]
03-10-2008, 08:42 AM,
Sweet. I'm looking forward to this.....
03-10-2008, 01:57 PM,
I'm headed down 'der in April...diving around West Palm beach, and driving down to Key Largo to dive the Spiegle Grove.  I'll have to check out the website...
03-10-2008, 05:01 PM,
Hey flyboy, check out JASC (Jim Abernethy's Scuba Charters) in West Palm Beach.  This is the outfit I dove with for a lot of my instructor class dives and fun dives back in the day and I had a great time diving off their boats over the month I was there. 

The diving was really nice ~ the Gulf Stream goes right by there, so you'll have nice diversity of fish life as well as some nice wreck diving.  I did my first shark dive with them (when it was still legal in FLA  >Sad )  and it was awesome!  But you won't be able to do that.  Just thought I'd point that out....  >Big Grin 

>Update:  Having just read about JASC being the dive op who took out the guy who died from a shark bite, the kind of shark dive I'm referring to is the frozen chumball on a chain involving reef and nurse sharks >not blood in the water hammerheads and tigers swimming by or shark cage dives.  I'm not that crazy!