Remember me
Lost Password Register

Where did the photo Gallery go???
12-15-2007, 07:48 AM,
Where did the photo Gallery go???
I'm just trying to orient myself to the new format  :Smile.  It's probably right in front of me somewhere...but I can't seem to find the photo gallery anymore.
12-15-2007, 09:18 AM,
Re: Where did the photo Gallery go???
I'm going to guess it's not integrated into this new template, yet. It's still on the 'first' page and members.

I found the hide button next to the date, click the |-| to the right.
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
12-15-2007, 09:31 AM,
Yeah the menu buttons just cover features on the forum software.  The galley will reappear in a different interface that is being built.  Coming soon...
--Jason
12-15-2007, 12:44 PM,
Thanks for the response and GOOD LUCK working on the site.
As ya know we REALLY appreciate having this space for divers  ;D  ;D  ;D

Thanks again for all your very hard work!!
12-15-2007, 08:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-15-2007, 08:07 PM by DiverQueen.)
You can also get to the gallery from the first opening screen, before you clic on Forum!  I was wondering about the DiveShops and DiveSites options, and found that they are also accessible from the opening screen.
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
12-26-2007, 08:52 PM,

Well call it Murphy's law you guys. I came on tonight to upload about 15 pictures from Maui and I cant do it! Sorry I have been away for so long! Thanks for all the PM"s you guys! Happy Holidays to all of you!
Dive safe!
Michelle~
12-27-2007, 03:03 PM,
The photo gallery uploads are working again. I also upgraded the gallery software today.
--Jason
12-27-2007, 08:03 PM,

And this is why we luv you Jason! Thank you SO MUCH!
08-15-2008, 05:40 AM,
well not sure if this feature is working or why i cant upload to the album. is there specific size requirements??? if a new member attempts to share pics and fails several times , that is a turn off... this wounderfull forum may miss many excellent and interesting shared postings or ah photos. any suggestions how i can share my pics with the forum???
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
08-15-2008, 07:51 AM,
Yes there is a size limit. It is 100Kb per picture.