Remember me
Lost Password Register

New shop!
01-10-2003, 07:29 AM,
New shop!
I just got word that a new shop is having a grand opening and thought I'd let you all know... here's some details:

Shop Name:
Air Down There
Grand Opening Sale Jan 31-Feb 2.

Sherwood, Akona, Genesis will have a rep in the store Feb 1. and will be hosting Sherwood Wisdom Computer seminars throughout the day. They'll have some door prizes and snacks too! Smile

If anyone can make it, let us know what you think... The shop's info is in the Local Dive Shop Listings section.

01-10-2003, 02:00 PM,
Re:New shop!
Chris,
Thanks for mentioning the shop opening. I just wanted to follow up and say that our address and hours have been listed under the 'Local Dive Shop Listings' section. Keep up the great work you do on this site and we look forward to meeting everyone.
Scott Wemyss<br />Air Down There SCUBA <br />9 East Little Canada Road<br />Little Canada, MN 55117<br />(651) 482-0977<br />www.airdownthere.com<br />airdownthere@msn.com
01-10-2003, 03:01 PM,
Scott, welcome aboard and good luck with the new store!
--Jason
02-15-2003, 11:07 PM,
I stopped in at the shop, and have e-mailed them several times with questions. They are VERY friendly, and have replied quickly to my e-mails. Seems like a great shop.
03-05-2003, 07:36 PM,
My husband and I went to the grand opening and saw them at the glsps event. They seem really nice and helpful. Their prices seem pretty good. They have a tank with boot and 10 free air fills for $159!!! I also really liked a drysuit I saw there. It was a little on the spendy side (at least for my budget), started at 1200- 1600. depending on the model. It seemed to have VERY strong material!!

I will definately go back!!
Lisa