Remember me
Lost Password Register

Get aquainted & new members
02-01-2008, 10:31 PM,
Get aquainted & new members
Shooter & I were talking in the shop tonight and came up with an idea.  Lets set a time to get as many mnscuba members together as possible at the Dive Into The Past Show on Feb 23rd at the Mermaid.  I think we should take a look at the show schedule and decide on a time when all members can meet somewhere at the show, (I'm not sure if there'll be a mnscuba booth or not?)  I would also challenge everyone to try to bring one new mnscuba member to sign up at the show.  Not that all you regulars are boring, but it would be fun to have some new blood too.  Smith Diving is working on a giveaway for any new mnscuba members.  Do you think a free pool refresher would do it?  I think it would be helpful if we could all pay attention and welcome new posters too.
02-01-2008, 10:35 PM,
Re: Get aquainted & new members
Maybe 12:45, right between lunch and the Navy presentation?  The show schedule can be found at
02-02-2008, 05:41 AM,
Good idea!  It's always nice to meet members at the show.  Jason and I will have an mnscuba booth at the show again this year.
02-02-2008, 11:55 PM,
mnscuba booth at 12:45 it is.  It would be fun to have name tags so we can put a face to an identity.
02-08-2008, 10:49 AM,

Or maybe an all expense paid diving trip to an exotic warm location.................... ;D
02-08-2008, 10:51 AM,

Count me in unless I win an all expense paid dive trip to a warm exotic location on those dates. ;D
02-12-2008, 09:00 PM,
Good thing everybody knows who I am....Because I'm gonna be a big fish in a little pond that day.  Feel free to come see me at the Scout Expo at Brookdale Mall, Brooklyn Center from 10 am til about 8pm.  I will be representing Cub Scout Pack 454 with a demo booth on snorkeling! 8)
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
02-12-2008, 10:09 PM,
Sorry I have to miss the Demo, I'm already committed to volunteering at the DIP show.

Have fun snorkeling 8)
02-27-2008, 09:00 AM,
We were there..............

Maybe next year, we can have the official get together........