Remember me
Lost Password Register

Cozumel
02-06-2008, 11:28 AM,
Cozumel
I just saw the forecast for the weekend.....Brrrrrrrrrrrr! Fortunately I will be on a plane to Cozumel just before the cold hits. I am looking forward to great weather, great food and lots of diving.
02-06-2008, 11:56 AM,
Re: Cozumel
Lucky you, spring can't come soon enough!  Have fun.
02-06-2008, 03:22 PM,
Spring! Why you want spring, the ice diving is great.
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
02-18-2008, 10:43 AM,
Made it home safely. Weather wasn't bad - we had rain on a few days, but nice overall. Diving was great! Talked to a couple local divemasters that I know - they saw a hammerhead shark at San Francisco Reef and Palancar Gardens last Wednesday and a blacktip reef shark at Palancar Caves on Friday. Unfortunately I was not on those boats. We did see lots of turtles, nurse sharks, sting rays, eels, a couple spotted eagle rays and the rest of the usual characters. I could have used another week!!!!
02-28-2008, 02:11 PM,
who did you dive with while you were there?  we used scuba shack with blue bubble divers while we were there on the 13th and ran into a group from smith diving.  we ended up doing a couple of dives with them.
02-28-2008, 03:46 PM,
That was probably us. Were you the two couples from the cruise ship?
02-29-2008, 11:46 AM,
yep that was us.  did you happen to get written down the dive sites we went to?  we forgot to ask at the shop but we think we figured out which ones it was.  the two dives we did together we a lot of fun.  we went back out for a third and it was a little rushed.  the spot we went to wasn't quite as good.  still fun though.
02-29-2008, 02:33 PM,
That was a good time. How was the rest of your cruise? I do have the names of the sites we dove. Just remind me which day you were on the boat with us and I will send you the info. What site was your third dive? Why wasn't that spot quite as good?